CHAPTER 26

Jayden's Pov

My day was as boring as ever, I was just trying to stay calm till the end of the meeting so I can go back home to my baby angel.

  During the meeting I got a call which middle with  the presentation I was about to fire anyone who is calling but My heart melted the moment I saw my baby's name on the screen.

I was smiling like a fool the whole time during the call. And when She said that she had a surprise for me my mind was going crazy on what possible could she have been up to ,  I can't wait to see what she prepared for me.

She is always quite and don't talk  much . Also she obviously been avoiding me this whole week , she even sleeping in different room from mine. I thought I did something wrong but I guess that's  not the case.

I hope  we will be able to patch things up and get back to the way we were before this. I wants to be able to hold my angel in my arms again . I really miss her and her scent around me and in my room.

As soon as the meeting was over I was the first one to leave the meeting room so fast as if my a*s was on fire. I really want to get home sooner so I can see my baby's face it has been five days since the last time I saw her.

Once I reached at the mansion the place was as normal . The guards were on their duties which made me feel at easy to know that my baby angel is safe all the time that I'm not around the house.

I found one maid in the living room and when I asked her where Amy is she said she was in the garden waiting for me. I was happy and excited for what she prepared for us.

It was dark outside with no light at all I almost thought that the maid lied to me but then the the light were on . There are candles with rose scent all over the area. And red candles in a heart shaped surround the table with covered plates that I assumed it is our dinner.

Everything was good out here but my angel was a definition of perfection . she was in red velvet dress that  reach her middle thighs with beautiful high heels. She put her hair in tight ponytail. The dress fit her perfectly, it hang on her body curves just like it was made for her.

She had a little make up on her face which she didn't need it at all. She was already beautiful by nature. But nevertheless she is looking stunning.

She seemed to be nervous but she had a beautiful smile on her face . And I couldn't even denied how proud I'm of her and she seems like she is opening up to me and I couldn't get more happier than this at the moment.

Approaching her with our gaze locked on each other. There was a long silence before any of us speak. After a while later I broke the silence that is lingering between us.

"Hey baby. How are you love I miss you my baby girl." I watch as a blush tainted her pretty face and she tried to look away but I hold her chin with my fingers then made her look at me in the eyes.

" Baby don't be shy now . At least not after everything you have done today. Is this the surprise you were talking about earlier today. I love it so much love. What I won't give for you to be like this with me." She look at me as if she is trying to read me.

" I love the way you treat me with affection and care . that is what I meant . I love you my baby angel. I love you so much. I hope you will stay with me for a long long time possible love. Will you?"

I could hear my heart racing after I asked the question because I don't know what she feels at the moment or about me at all.

I don't want to burden her with anything especially if it's about her life and her relationships. So I cleared my throat and said to her.