CHAPTER 3

Amelia Pov

Tina come to know the dirty secret of her husband about me . Then from there on she started to torture me more than ever.

After like month passed they started to give contraceptive pills to prevent pregnancy since either me or Tina were able to stop him from raping me .

Apart from the all things that sir is cable of he is also gamble addict, he tend to lose all money while gambling then come to his wife to ask for more.

However over time he come up with the evil idea of making me his source of money.

Since then he return home everyday with different man he called clients and prostitutes me then collect money from the  for this they arrange one room upstairs for that particular activity after the deed is done and the clients leave they made swallow the pills then throw me back to the basement.

And just like that I lose hope each day of being  free and happiness due to the all miserable pain and torture that I'm going through.

When it comes  to lina she also just as evil as her parents. She also harass me every time she get. Even one time she burns me  with iron on my right thigh and left a huge scar on it.

She got scold by sir for it not because she hurts me but because the clients won't come till I recover.

Then one day I could hear them arguing loudly about some man named Jayden. Seems like this man really scares sir a lot.

With that I don't know anything else but in mind I was thinking what if this jayden guy could help me but then since he is associated with sir then he is not good man either.

Or is he......

Hi lovely
I hope you like this chapter please comment and votes. Thank you.