CHAPTER 9

Jayden's Pov

What in hell happened in this hellish room. The poor girl was still chained to the bed naked and blood was every where.
I tried my best to not look at her. I remove my coat and cover then I find a clean duvet as got close to the bed she started to flick away from me and whimpers in almost silence saying" Please ..... enough....don't ... Come near ... Sir ... Please... don't hurt me.. I beg ... you ... I will be ..  have..P..."and she lose her consciousness. She just fainted like that.

I was fuming within me how could they do this and jerk I wish revive him again and kill him more agony and painful death that he deserves.

I covered her whole body with the duvet then carried her in my arms in bridal style. She had bruises all over body and face.

I rush out to get in my car then we took off to the hospital immediately. I have been this impatient and scared since Edna incidence. I was shouting to the driver like a mad man.

Arriving at the hospital Jack was already there to receive us at the door I gave him a look at we will talk later first let treat the girl. Then I turn to nick telling him to bring me Ricky at our torture room.

It has been three hours since the doctors took the girl called Amelia. I have out the room since then. After the long wait Jack came out and I move close to him asking how was the girl.

He look at me told me to follow him in his office.In his he didn't say anything for a few minutes then he started to talk.

" Jay who is the girl man. What happened to her , how can anyone be this cruel to a girl like her"

Wanting to know more I ask why what wrong with her is she that sick or.... I just couldn't finish my sentence and went into silence.

" Jay what happened to that girl is horrible and her report said that she has  malnutrition, being starved assaulted, raped , bad treated and has being manhandled . And it seems that it has been a while the process just repeated over and over again. I just feel bad for her condition."

All strength in me just vanished. Then I hear him talk again saying" There is also a report of contraceptive pills use together with severe physically tortures   "

I swear to god I'm gonna kill Ricky for this. He could have survived the money issue but this he won't.

After the talk he told me it will take time before she wakes up. So no need to worry and relax .

I was in Amelia room pacing around thinking of the things I want to do to that wicked man Ricky.

Then suddenly I heard a whimper look at Amelia she stir and start to struggle with something that scares her and start to screaming loudly I had to hold her down till she comes down while I hold her in my arms.
Luckily she stopped crying and screaming . Opening her eyes I see most beautiful pair of dark brown eyes  staring at my blue ones.

We had stared at each other till she asked me in horsey voice" Who are you?".

How should I answer this question where to begin with I didn't god please help me .

Hi guys
How was this chapter , do you like it . till next time Bye.