CHAPTER 6

Jayden's Pov

Being in this type of  business is very dangerous but I'm used to it now , at first  was so against running the family business and Edna was also against it. She didn't want to put either of us in danger .

She just wants us to live in peace and happy. Also I have my own on company called  JK that is doing well and is on the top.

Still nothing went has I plan me and Edna we were so happy and so madly in love with each other but we didn't last long when my father's enemies took what was  most important person in my life my everything Edna together with our unborn child.

The pain that I went through after their death was unbearable but I had to live through it has as to be able to revenge them.

Now I'm on my way to one of the club that I run in the city called fallen Angel (FA), I always went there to read and do some of the underworld business.

By the time that I arrived at the club Nick was already there flirting around with some women.

Upon seeing me he got up and come to join me so we could talk about business.

Nick is my most trusted friend and my right hand too he was also the reason me and Edna met. He good man but also trouble maker. Sometimes he can really make me want to kill him but I can't he is my friend after all

" Hey boss you just got here , there are really hot chicks tonight. It my luck too I gotta no women with me and it has been long since I had the last one." He said while grinning.

Which made me to smirk a little " long time huh , if I remember correctly you had some girl  just to days ago" I said while shaking my head to him.

" Come on boss how can I live without a girl  when they keep throwing themselves at me and besides they are made for us anyway."He answered happily.

One thing about nick he is a big flirt and a play boy he hasn't got someone to tie him down yet.

" Whatever you say, how is Ricky come along , has he return our money yet " I asked serious.

" Not yet boss , I think he has no plan to either" he told me. I smirk no one I mean no one takes my money and left untouched.

"Then  I guess we need to make a visit to his place tomorrow , Prepare the boys" I said stern voice.
" Aye boss "he said.

" OK then I need to go see you tomorrow then and have fun with whoever is in lucky today" I wink to him as I got up to leave . He just smirk and wave me good bye.

On my way back home I start to remember our memories together with my Edna. Her death is still painful memory for me even though it has been three years already but to me it just like yesterday.

Reaching home a took a shower then wear my boxer and lay on my bed in tempt to find some sleep.

One thing that happened to me after Edna death I developed insomnia and it is very difficult for me to fall asleep easily.

I can't wait to see what tomorrow will be like  cause I'm looking forward to see ricky's face when we go to his house.

Hi guys!
Hope you like the story so far . please vote and comment . thank you.