CHAPTER 23

Please vote and comment.

Jayden's pov

Waking up after a very good sleep is something but waking up with the woman I love is something else, something magnificent.
When I wake up the sweet scent of my girl filled the room mixed with my own and I love it so much. I wants to be like this with her always.

Her small snores  can be heard and her body produce warmth that make my body warm. It has been so long since I felt alive and happy like this.  As if my hand has a mind of it own I start to play with her hair smooth it down to her back. She stir a little and start to move. Then I knew she was about to wake up.  I close my eyes and pretend to be a sleep and watch her to see what she will do to me or inside the room.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me. When she noticed that I was sleeping she moved closer to my face and she started drawing pattern of my features using her finger. She started with my eyes , nose , checks then my lips , her giggles filled the room. I'm so happy I wished this moment to  last forever.

She keeps touching my lips as I opened my eyes and watch her. Then rise from the the bed and went to the bathroom later she came out wearing just a t- shirt and sweatpants.letting her hair down which reached her waist so beautiful I want just to look at her all day and I won't get enough of her.

" Good morning love. How are you this morning my baby." I speak to her calmly. " Morning jayden. I'm fine , how are you." She said softly. " I can't get any better then this."I told her than I rised from the bed and go closer to her " Go and wait for me in the kitchen, I will come and cook a breakfast for us hm  " I told her. " No - I mean I will cook us breakfast. Only if you allow it." She said softly without stuttering the words. Thank god that's a good progress for both of us. I'm glad she is able to talk freely and open now. " Really love, you want to cook for us." She nodded her head. " OK then go and cook for us baby. " Saying that I leave her room and showered in mine then heading to the kitchen where I was welcomed by a good smell of food and humming of my angel while she swig her hips from side to side.

She was adorable and sexy at the same time. I'm serious in love with her. When she  opens her eyes and see me looking at her she was shocked and blushed all her face.
" Having fun love?." I asked her and she became more red then she was before." The food is- is ready let eat." She replied back shyly. I had to fight back the smile that wanted to form on my lips,she is cute my baby angel.
After breakfast I had to go to the office I kissed her forehead before going to work.

It has been two weeks since I started sleeping in Amelia room. Today I plan to ask her to be my girlfriend officially but I'm not sure of what her answer will be like, it the first time in three years for me to be nervous because of someone. God I hope she will agree to be with me.

A knock at my door bring me out of my thoughts. " Yes come in " Nick was here with a smirk on his face. He sat on the couch and looked at my direction. " Nick what do you want. I don't have a whole day to chat with you." I speak calmly. " Why not, now you only have time for your sweet Amy right! Bro you are whipped by the and it shows . Jack told me but I thought he lied. But now seeing you like this. Wow Amelia is serious something else. To be able to capture the icy heart of the cold mafia lord is not easy to do. Congrats bro you finally got the girl. " he rambled out and he was right but I won't admit it to him that easy. Before I could deny anything my angel called me.

Without caring what  nick will say I pick up and the voice of my girl filled my ears. I wide smile spread on my face like a fool in love.
" Hi jay , I wants to go out to buy groceries but James don't want to let me leave the mansion. He said it was your order. Please tell him to let me go, please jay hm." How can I say no to her I simply can't. " OK baby girl won't worry, I will talk to him and he will take you where you want to go. Sounds good love." I told her softly.  A little Yes come from her. " Ok then , and don't stay out late and I will see you in the evening. Bye love." " Bye jay."