CHAPTER 15

Jayden's Pov

The boys did a good job of beating him up and get a little information from. The truth is this little piece of shit  has giving the group's secrets to our most fatal rival Alexander the leader of the viper mafia group.

Knowing this I had no reason whatsoever to let him live and I plan to let nick finish the job but on my way out of the torture room he touched something he shouldn't.
" I see now you have got yourself a new slut. She must be good since you paid a lot for her. I wish I could have her too even once. I wants to see what expensive pussy taste like" he snorted out.

All the thin sanity that was remained in me just vanished in a second. All I see is red. I took nick's knife that was on the table and went to him.

He continued his nonsense " Why so angry boss. Is she that bad in bed. I heard she can take more than..." I didn't let him finish his sentence as the boys hold him and opens his mouth wide then I took the knife and cut off his tongue painting the floor red with his blood.

Leaving the basement and enter my office my phone's alarm went off and then one person comes to the mind Amy, Amelia is in danger. Looking at the camera that connected with my phone from Amy's apartment. My heart was fill with anger in an instant. Ricky that asshole and his bastards of partners and friends are at Amy's and harassing her. Calling nick I told him to bring some boys to Amelia house as soon as possible.

I could see how the poor girl is fighting the man off but she alone and fragile they're overpowering her with easy. She is really trying and they keep and and beat her in the lungs and face. After a while she is tired and her body still like she is dead. Oh god no please wait a little longer Amy I'm coming.

One of the man started to rip Amy clothes off her body. Reaching the place first I didn't wait for nick or the other to come. I just burst the door open and pull my gun out and kill the man that is on top of Amy who wants to rape her. With the thud he drop to the floor dead others were shocked to see there.

Ricky run for the door but I shot at his ankle and he fall down. I took off my coat and cover her up before they boys enter the place then carried the fainted body of Amy and went out with her. I order to get all the men to the basement I want to take care of them myself but the can start without me.

I had to take Amelia to the hospital. Jack was surprised to see Amelia again at the hospital. It hasn't been even a month since the last time they met but she is here again.

Waiting for Amelia news from Jack has been the long wait of my life after Edna.

I don't know how but I become more protective over Amy. Maybe because I felt bad for her that's what my brain said.
Jack come out of the room with a little worry on his face.Then I know there is serious talk about this.

" Don't worry she's OK . but we need to talk." With that we head straight to his office room and sat down so we could talk.

" Jay you know that Amelia is still hurting and not yet recovered from before right. Then this happened only at a time of three weeks. Jay do something or you gonna lose her for good." He said.

" OK it my fault that she was attached but what do you mean I going to lose her. She just someone I'm taking care of that all there is nothing between us. How can I let another women in my heart that place is still beat for Edna"

" whatever help you sleep at night dude. Don't you dare regret it later." What hell wrong with him do I seemed like I fall for Amelia or something. Has he gone mad after working and taking care of patients in the past 10years.

" And you need you start her sessions with the psychiatrist as soon as possible. Don't delay it anymore. She broke her right lung and also badly on the face. She is sleeping now and will wake up in three days at most due to the severity of the injuries. I have to go but please don't let her get hurt anymore. It pains my heart to see her like that man. "

Like that and he went back to his duties.I need to protect the girl I have to make sure she is safe and to do so she will have to stay with me.

I swear to god those man that did this to her will experience hell on earth before they die painful deaths.

Hi guys !
Hope you like the chapter.please vote and comment. Thank you.