CHAPTER 25

Amelia's Pov

Time really flies two more months as gone just like the wind. Now it was already in October and the autumn wind is getting chilly silently promise to have the cold winter that was around the corner.

Today the weather is good and I was happy like  all the other times that I was  here. I plan to confess  my love to Jayden when he returned from his work.

I have been distant with him for the past week and I didn't even sleep in one room with him. I told him to give me space and he did without asking any further questions. We barely see each others and  I   miss him so much.

Sometimes at night I could feel him coming to my room and stays for a while then he go away . It has been so hard for him but it is hard for me too. I really don't want to be away from him like even for a second.

And today I wants to end this torture by confessing my love to him. And I hope we will be together forever and for always.

After all that happened in my life I wants to be happy and start a fresh with the man I love. Yes I love Jayden and he needs to know how much I need and love him.

I was on cloud nine just to the thought of becoming Jayden's woman made me that happy. I hope he will be happy too after I confess my love to him.

I found my phone and call him, he gave it to me saying it will be easy to communicate if something were to happen. I didn't refuse it.

Finding his name saved my king by him I called. I was worried that he was busy and won't be able to pick up or to talk with me. I pick up on the second ring . I'm glad and I hope I'm not disturbing him in any way.

Jay:" Hello princess. Did you miss me already".
I was dumbfounded by his words  but I composed myself and answered back to him

Amy: ".....  I did but that is not why I called you Jay."

Jay:" mhm . tell me princess what the matter. Did you wants something baby."

I could feel the heat growing  on my face and a blush  cover it.

Amy:" uh... Not that I just wanted to know if you will be able to come on time for dinner. That's all."

Jay: " Aah why baby did something happened love."

Amy: " No no no ! I just have a surprise for you ."

Jay: " Really princess . A surprise for me. What is it, can you tell me love."

Amy:" No I can't if I tell you , it won't be a surprise anymore. It is a secret."

He chuckled deeply and then talk again.

Jay: " keeping secrets now. are we princess."

Amy:" Jay please I can't tell you now . please understand."

He was quite for a while then he said.

Jay:" OK love I be there in time don't worry baby."

Thanks god he stopped talking about the surprise and said he will be here on time instead. I glad he did so.

Amy:" Thanks Jay . I hope I'm not disturbing you or anything like that."

Jay:" No baby girl. You could never disturb me . Feel free to call me anytime you want love."

Amy:" OK thanks. I will see you later than bye Jay."

Jay:" Bye Princess."

And with that I hung up the phone. I went to the kitchen and started to make dinner for us . I wants to prepare everything myself. It just make me happy doing so.

The maids tried to stop me from cooking but I threatened them that if they stop me I will complain to Jayden about it and they let me do what I wants.

I hope this will be a good beginning for us.

Hi guys!
What do think will happen to our couple.
Please vote and comment. Thank you.