CHAPTER 14

Jayden's Pov

It has been two weeks and I'm still here in Italy for business making deals and collaboration with different people and companies so as to expand my business in other parts of the world.
I left Amelia under nick care and he has been reporting that Amelia is not been doing well she eating less and less also she just spend her days in her room.

I know that what she went through is not to be taken easily but she can't keep hiding inside her room forever. He apartment that I prepared for her is already done.
I can't wait to bring her to her new home. I bet she will be happy with the new place and environment.

Tomorrow I'm going back to new York hope everything time be fine.

Amelia's Pov

It is already two weeks since Sir jayden is not home. The maids says he is in Italy for business. And he will be back today. The last time I saw him was the first time I come in the house.

Sir Nick is has been taking care of me and provide me with everything I need. I don't what to do so I mostly spend time in my room by my self.

Sir nick is nagging me about me eating a little. He always give more food and snacks but I couldn't finish them all. I don't know if it because how Tina and sir treat me or their words that effected me. Nevertheless  I will try to live my own life and be happy on my own. I hope it will work.

Later in the evening Sir jayden returned home with nick they went into his office and they have been there since then.
When Ella came to call me saying dinner is ready I was a little anxious to face Sir jayden after our last encounter.

I sat on my chair and greet " Good evening Sir - um Jayden"" Good evening to you too Amelia how have you been." " I'm good sir." " Don't call me that Amy. How many times should I told you that ." " I'm sorry s- jayden."

After dinner he said that tomorrow I will move to a new place where I will be living alone.I just nod my head and about to go to my room and rest but he called me back saying" I know it will be hard to start over but I hope you will find happiness and joy while you live in your house OK."

" Ok" that is all came out of my mouth I had nothing else to say. Sir jayden seemed like a dangerous man but somehow he make me feel safe.

Next day at noon we leave the mansion and go to my new house. The place is big and beautiful and I love it.
Sir jayden said that the place has full security system I don't have to worry.

We check the place it has two bedrooms, dinning room living room and kitchen. The refrigerator is full of different ingredients and drinks.
The place has best view of the city.

" I have ordered the food for you. It will be here in a while." I muttered a little thank you to him then went to unpack my things inside the room.

Jayden's Pov

After the food was delivered I set it for her on the table then I made sure she eat before I left with nick. I put sevilience camera all over the place except in her closet and toilet for her privacy.

I don't know why but Amelia is trying to grow on me and my heart and mind doesn't seemed to care about it.
She is about to break a wall that I build after Edna's death.

This is also another reason for me to stay away from her . I don't want her to enter in my heart I will only hurt her. Amelia is so innocent and pure for my world which is dark and dirty that come with numerous death of many people.

But I won't lie but I'm starting to waver when I'm around Amy did I just said " Amy" when  have I make a nickname for her. I must be crazy.

Nick break the train of thoughts by saying that we have already catch the rat in our in our group I can't wait to have fun torturing him to death.

It has been a while since I tortured someone I was excited to do it again.

See what I mean when I say she doesn't fit my world.This is why.

Hi guys!
I hope you like the story. Please vote and comment. Thank you.