Te ves hermosa, eres hermosa ❤️

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Thank you to Dilmer_Catt, DilmerAF, PeabodyLovatic, DDemiValderrama, MVictoriaMujica and ManuelaFornito for reassuring me that people actually do like my writing, you put me in an amazing mood!!
Sooo.... Here's another little Drabble for ya... It may be a little rated... 😉😉
~This picture is so fucking cute! 😍 I can't with them two! 😭😭😭😍😍❤️
ENJOOYYYY!!! 😝😝
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demi's P.O.V.
A bright slither of light peering in from the curtains awoke me, shining directly into my eyes, making me wince. "Ow. Well that's me blind." I giggled to myself and propped myself up on my elbow, holding the sheets closely to my body to hide my naked frame. Once my eyes adjusted to the brightness of the room I smiled at seeing Wilmer fast asleep, his mouth gaped open a bit and cute little snores made their way out of his mouth. His arm was draped along my middle and my smile grew as he unconsciously tightened his hold around me protectively. I leant down to kiss his lips to wake him up. Nothing. "Wilmerrr..." I moaned but got no response other than him turning over onto his back but he still didn't wake up. I held up the covers and put one leg over his waist so that I was now straddling him. I pulled the covers back over us and bent down to his ear. "Wilmerrr..." I purred into his ear, moving my hips from side to side. He started to stir so I began to pepper light kisses on his jaw line. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled at the situation. "Good morning baby." I giggled as I kissed him lightly, letting my lips linger there a little longer. "Hell yeah it's a good morning." He replied in a raspy tone, referring to me sat on top of him naked. "Oh, you like waking up like this?" I said, teasingly biting my bottom lip and moving my hips from side to side a little faster and a little harder. I felt him grow beneath me and his head fell back in pleasure. I wanted to get more of a reaction from him, so without any warning I started to grind down on him hard and roughly. "Fuck neña! Eras tan sexy es increíble. Dios mío! Mierda!" He moaned out of breath. I could see the pleasure on his face and I thought I'd try to tease him further. "Oh, I'm sorry. You want me to stop?" I asked as I began to slow down my hips to a point that I was no longer moving. I giggled as he desperately dug his claws into my hips and tried moved me to create that pleasure. "Dem, come on. Don't play with me like that." He said, panting furiously as I got off of him all together and laughed. "Uh... What do you think you're doing?" He asked confused as I laid down on my side next to him, resting my head in my hand. I just smirked in response and shrug my shoulders. Before I could say anything in return he pounced on top of me, grinding our crotches together roughly, suppressing a moan from my mouth. "I said, what do you think you're doing." He said as his hand trailed down to my clit and he started to rub vigorously. I tried to speak but all that came from my mouth were loud moans of pleasure. "You still haven't answered my question Demi..." He whispered into my ear making goosebumps appear all over my body, yet again when I opened my mouth to speak Wilmer took it to the next level and plunged two fingers deep inside me. "Ahhhh!" I screamed out. He started to suck on my sweet spot and began to curl and scissor his fingers bringing me closer and closer to the edge every second. "God Wilmer! Don't stop! Don't stop!" My long, sharp nails scraped down his toned back and I raised my hips to increase the pleasure, I was sweating and moaning uncontrollably. I tightened around his fingers and started to move my hips upwards to reach my high. I was almost there when Wilmer abruptly pulled away from me all together. I was left there panting, confused and extremely horny. "What the fuck was that?" I screamed at him. He laughed in response then sat up and turned on the TV. "Pay back." He held his head up high, proud of his work. I sat up and straddled him, grinding down on him hard. "You don't think this is over do you?" I asked as I ran my hand up and down his shaft slowly. "I was hoping not." He said as he leant his head back and grasped a hold of my hips. "I think we've done enough playing and it's time to get down to business... Don't you think?" I said softly and seductively into his ear. He nodded in response unable to say anything. Without saying another word I slowly lowered myself down on him and moaned as he filled me. Once he was completely in me I started to rock my hips back and forth. I could tell that the pace I was going was killing him. He needed a release and he needed it now. "Take control baby." I said, biting his ear knowing it would turn him on even further. Not needing to be told twice he turned us over and whispered into my ear, "Hold on tight baby... You're in for a ride." He thrusted deep inside me instantly hitting my g-spot causing a loud moan escape my lips. "Fuck Wilmer!!" I screamed, this man is incredible! I am so in love. He sped up his pace and started to suck and nibble on my sweet spot. His hand came up and played with my left breast as he trailed kisses down to the other one. He took my nipple in his mouth and swirled his tongue around it, occasionally nibbling. I tightened my legs around his waist as I got closer and closer to my high. Wilmer turned us around so that I was now on top, i put my hands on his chest for support and bounced up and down hitting my g-spot every time. "Ahhhh!!" I screamed out loud. Wilmer rose his hips to meet mine as we got into a steady and fast rhythm. "I'm almost there baby." I breathed out as I clenched around his man hood. "I know. Me too baby." Wilmer replied as breathless as I was. I leant down to kiss him and in that moment I swear I saw starts as I finally let go. "OH GOD!! AHHHHH!" Wilmer followed shortly after, emptying his load into me. Our movements slowed as we tried to ride our high for as long as possible. I got off of him and laid down next to him and he pulled me into his chest and kissed the top of my head. "Morning sex is always the best with you... Round 2 neña?" He asked humorously. I rolled my eyes at him and sat up, pulling the sheets close to my body. "Normally, you know I would, but we... Have a wedding to get to my love." I replied smirking and pecking his nose. I got up and went into the bathroom to shower and got changed.