❤️ Me and you. ❤️

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Thank you to those who read my first drabble. 💕
~I am taking suggetions if anyone has any. 💕
Hope you enjoy this 😊💕
__________________________

Wilmer's P.O.V.
"I. Am. So. INCREDIBLY. Proud. Of. You." I say between each chaste kiss whilst she shyly chuckles and her face turns red. She was still shaking from the pressure of hosting her first benefit for her charity but I knew that she was highly proud of herself for coming this far and never giving up on what she knew she could accomplish. She'd just come off stage from the first annual Lovato Treatment Scholarship Benefit and we were walking towards my car.

"I can't believe you came tonight, you made me think you couldn't come, you ass!" She sighs acting annoyed.

"Aww, I'm sorry baby, you want me to make it up to you?" I say seductively as I grab her waist with my hands and lightly push her against my car door whilst slightly nibbling on her neck whilst she's giggling, as the three weeks we've been apart suddenly catches up on me and I start to get carried away.

"Stoooppp!!" She whines, still giggling, clearly knowing what I want as she slips her hands around my neck as she pulls my body closer to hers and brings me in for a passionate kiss. It doesn't take us long to get lost in the kiss; her tongue slips into my mouth, hands start roaming and both of us are sweating with need, and as my hands make it to the hem of her shorts, slightly caressing her thighs, she abruptly pulls away, suddenly realising where we are.

"I think we better get going..." She winks with a seductive smile and starts fixing her clothes.

Demi's P.O.V.
"I love you." I say on the drive home as he soothes my soft hand with his thumb. He smirks and glances my way.

""I love you too, Demi. So much." What he says makes my heart flutter, my belly erupt with butterflies and my head go completely blank... He is the only thing I can concentrate on. A few years ago I would have never pictured myself being with someone like Wilmer, someone as caring, as understanding, or as supportive as he is and if I'm being honest, I don't think I would've even pictured myself alive if it wasn't for him. I must've got lost in thought because we were parked up outside our house and he was just staring at me with his golden brown eyes.

"I've told you not to do that" I whine, shying away from his peering eyes.

"Do what?" He responds, completely aware of what he's doing.

"Staring at me like that." As soon as those words leave my mouth, he intensifies his gaze by sewing his brows together.

"Stooooppp!!" I giggle,slightly annoyed, but not in a bad way- more like amused and entertained by his joking presence. His eyes finally soften and he smiles as he turns to get out of the car and holds his hand out for me to take as he opens the car door.

Wilmer's P.O.V.
She leads the way to the front door as I drag behind purposely, just admiring the amazing woman in front of me that I can call mine. She turns and smirks my way, waiting for me to catch up to her.

"Hey." I say as I reach the front door.

"Hey." I slowly lean in to kiss her until we hear a bark coming from the kitchen.

"Hey baby!! You miss me?!? You miss mommy?!? Yes you did!!" Demi coos to the little white ball of fluff.

"Seriously? 'Baby'? 'Mommy'?... That dog gets more affection than I do!!" I complain, obviously missing the attention that I was getting before we came home.

"Really? Well if you ask me, I'd say that you got more than enough 'affection' in the parking lot. Wouldn't you agree?" It's more of a statement than a question, but I'm not giving in that easily.

"Well.. Miss Lovato, if you ask me, I'd say that there is a lot more affection that you have to offer and as a reasonable guy, I will give you a chance to make it up to me by giving me some of that affection , wouldn't you agree." I say with a smirk and a raise of an eye brow.

"Yes I do, any suggestions on where or how I can show this MUCH needed affection?" She dramatically asks with a flirtatious tone.

"Well, I hear the bedroom's good, or the kitchen, or the bathroom, or in the car or pretty much anywhere else." I say as as I get closer to her face.

"And for my suggestion on how you can make it up to me... Let's start with this." I tenderly kiss her lips but it soon gets heated and as we make our way upstairs, nothing else can be heard through the night within the house hold other than the sweet sound of two lovers' moans and heart filled "I love you"s.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Make sure to like and comment :) 💕
Follow and I'll follow back :) 💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~