Insecure

Author's Note:
I'm so proud of Demi. She's suffered so much with how she looks and how she feels about her body, so I am so proud that she just doesn't give a fuck anymore and she is showing her AMAZING figure!! Never been more proud to be a Lovatic!! 😝😝
Btw I don't mean that she didn't look amazing before because she always has, I mean that I'm proud because she's finally content with her whole image... Wilmer is such a lucky guy js 😍🔥
ENJOYYYY!!! 😝😝💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wilmer's P.O.V.
"Demi, the photographer is going to be here soon... you decided what you want to do yet?" We were all sat on the couch discussing Dem's new album when Jill brought up the photoshoot.

"Um, no not yet. I'm not sure if I want to do it anymore. I mean it was a spare of the moment decision l and now I think I'm just having second thoughts about it." She said, curled into my side with her legs resting on my lap and her fingers intertwined with mine.

"I think you should do it. Obviously it's your decision and this is just my opinion but it would send out an amazing message to all of your fan and everyone else around the world." Jill said as everyone else in the room nodded their heads in agreement.

"That's what I'm scared of. Everyone seeing the photos an judging them. I just- I dunno, I just don't think I'm physically ready for this and honestly I don't think I have the guts to do it." She squeezed my hand and shuffled closer to me on the couch.

"What?! Are you stupid?! I'm not being funny or anything, Dems and I'm not trying to sound creepy but you look fucking HAWT!!" Natalie exclaimed, making everyone, including Demi and I, laugh.

"And not to sound totally creepy or anything, too but, she's right Dem. You look absolutely amazing. Fuck what people have to say, asking as you feel good about yourself, you shouldn't care what everyone else has to say." I said tightening my arm, that was around her, in comfort.

"Yeah but, you're my boyfriend. You have to say that." I shook my head in disagreement.

"I don't have to say anything. I'm just telling you the truth." I said honestly. She shook her hand and looked at her hands that we're fiddling in her lap.

"I just don't think it's worth all the fuss. Yes, I feel good about my body now but I just don't think I can, or even begin to want to risk putting myself out there like that knowing that somebody's going to have something to say about it." She said, looking around the room at everyone.

"I have never done a shoot like this before. It's going to be 100% natural. No photoshop, no makeup, no clothes. I'm scared about doing this because there's nothing to hide behind and once the photos are released there's no turning back. I just don't want to look back on this in a few years time and regret it." She had a worried expression painted on her face and she held onto my hand even tighter.

"You won't. I know for a fact that you won't. Demi, you'll be making a statement, not only for you fans but for yourself too. This is a chance for you to finally show everyone who you are in the most realist and rarest form." I saw her thinking about it for a moment before nodding.

Demi's P.O.V.
I opened my mouth to reply to Wilmer but before we knew it the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." Jill stood up off of the couch and went to the door.

"So?..." Wilmer looked down at me and kissed my forehead.

"Whatever you choose to do, I'll be behind you 100%. If you're not ready, you don't have to do it. If you are, then I'm gonna be here to support you through it. I know you're nervous and scared but you don't have to be. You're beautiful, Demi. So beautiful and this is a chance to show people how far you've come." I looked up at him and smiled, pecking his lips.

"Alright."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*After the photoshoot*
It was silent all the way through the shoot. It was awkward at first but after a couple of minutes I felt more comfortable and the fact that Wilmer was here to support me relaxed me even more.

He was there, behind the camera when I first took my robe off and was there to give me reassuring glances, making sure I know that he's here for me. He was just there. As he always is.

After the photoshoot we looked at the pictures the photographer took and made sure I felt comfortable with the editors posting them, after we agreed I thanked him and showed him to the door.

After the photoshoot began everyone left the room, just leaving me, Wilmer and the photographer left in the suite, so now it was just me and him.

"So, how did I do?" I asked nervously.

"Amazing, nena. Like always, you were just amazing." He stroked my hair and kissed my cheek as I looked down blushing and began to play with the ends of my bath robe as I hadn't had the chance to get dressed.

"I'm so proud of you." After a long comforting silence, Wilmer spoke up.

"For everything. From going to rehab, to getting sober, to putting your happiness first but most of all for loving yourself and realising just how beautiful you are Demi. Because believe me, everything about you is just so beautiful, your lips, your arms, your face, your legs, your body. Everything. Just everything makes me fall in love with you over again every day. And every day that I wake up next to you, I feel so lucky because I'm the one you're waking up to and no one else. You're just so perfect in every way." I smile widely at his words because I believe everything he says. I can see it in his eyes that he's telling the truth, I can see passion, the adoration and the love just radiating off if him.

"I love you, Demetria Devonne Lovato." He says kissing my nose and lingering there for a second.

"I love you too, Wilmer Eduardo Valderrama. So much." We both giggle at our cheesiness and I snuggle into his side as he tightens his arms around me and I can truthfully say that right now, I couldn't be any happier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed an check out my new fanfic: Blinded.
~Don't forget to vote/comment/share and FOLLOW MEEEEE!!!!! 😝😝💕