Same dream, same mind, same night

Top : Joshua

Type : Cute some angst

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Two men of the same age are talking about anything and everything in a small, isolated room of a music agency. Night has already fallen, the noises have stopped, the other members who are training to make their dream come true are in wonderland, only they are still awake looking at the luminous stars in the night sky, even if at first the discussions were flowing, now neither of them is talking anymore, their gazes are fixed on the stars and only their quiet breaths can be heard.

They remain like this until one of them breaks the silence, the younger turns to the older and sees multiple salty beads rolling down his lover's sweet face, Joshua being directly concerned by his lover's condition, comes to take him in his arms to rock him gently, of course Jeonghan returns his younger's embrace and positions his head comfortably in the nape of the black-haired man's neck. The younger Jeonghan continues his gentle caresses of the older man's back, finally calming the blond.

The young man stepped back from Joshua's arms and let his gaze wander into the American's eyes. The younger man smiled delicately, tucking his boyfriend's long hair back behind his ear and placing a soft, tender kiss on the tip of the older man's nose, and recoils, his eyes are into Jeonghan's eyes again and with a smile he ask Jeonghan to speak.

" I want to stop everything, Shuji-ya. I can't take it anymore, it's getting too much for me. "

" Hannie-ya, don't forget what we said, if one leaves the other leaves too. I'll follow you no matter what you decide to do. "

" Maybe it's the pressure here that's too much ? I still want to be an idol but I don't feel like I'm cut out for it."

" You have a sweet voice and learn fast, Chan is proud of the progress you're making as you dance better and better, don't let go of your dream. "

" Shuji-ya, don't let go of the dreams you have either, I still remember that we have the same dream."

" We also have the same mind, because we both have the same difficulties believing in ourselves."

" It's exactly the same night as yesterday, I feel like at the end of each day we come here to report on our fading hopes."

" I don't want us to give up on our dreams, we can do it. I'm sure of it ! "

" What if we can't ? "

Jeonghan starts to cry again, Joshua takes him back into his arms and starts rocking and cuddling him again with kisses and tender caresses.

" Tonight I just want you to close your eyes for a while, I promise everything will be okay. If things get difficult, we'll take a break, there's always tomorrow you know and we'll make sure that tomorrow is better than last day."

" I thank you for appearing in my life like magic, you give me hope and the desire to always do better than possible I want us to go to the ends of our dreams together. "

" I promise you that we'll reach the end of our dreams together. We're going to be part of the Seventeen group, become best friends with Seungcheol and be the most beautiful 95 line! "

" There's Taehyung and Jimin sunbaenim in 95 line already outstanding. "

" There are a lot of other 95 lines in other groups too, but I promise you that ours, Seventeen's, will be the more beautiful ! "

Jeonghan giggles like a child before feeling lips press against his, an indescribable warmth settles in the pit of his stomach, his cheekbones light up slightly and he takes the too-long sleeves of his sweater between his hands to relieve his stress.

He loves it when Joshua kisses him, but sometimes it's so sudden that it makes him shy. After a few seconds, Jeonghan's little hands gently push Joshua away.

The American chuckles at his boyfriend's flushed face, lightly pinches the older man's cheek and he squeals, shaking his head. Joshua laughs a little more, takes his boyfriend back into his arms, and places many wet butterfly kisses on the older man's neck.

" Shuji-ya..stop ~"

" I didn't leave you a hickey on purpose, I assure you." Joshua with an ironic tone and a slight smirk at the corners of his lips.

Jeonghan blushes even more as he places one of his hands on the spot Joshua has marked, taps the younger boy's chest and looks at him coldly, he puts on a slight pout and Joshua comes over to kiss him, the kiss is sweet and innocent, Jeonghan recoil after some time, without any pout on his lips anymore.

" I was joking sweet, you have nothing on your neck I just kiss your neck without leaving anything. " Jeonghan pout another time and Joshua kiss him one more time.

" Hey, you can't do that every time just to get me to stop pouting."

" Yes I can because it makes your pout disappear and I know you like that. You like having my lips on yours."

" So do you ! "

" I don't love just my lips against yours, I love everything about you. You're the most precious person in my eyes and in my heart. "

" I love everything about you too and you're precious to me too, really. "

The sincerity in their voices makes their eyes sparkle with love and tenderness, they both know that without each other all this would definitely not be possible, they need each other to believe in their dreams, to hope to be able to achieve their goals, what connects them is much stronger than love it's a feeling more indescribable, more powerful.

They're truly happy to share the same dream, they're happy to have the same spirit that drives them to believe in each other, and they're always happy to live this same night, together at this window with the only witnesses to their love being the luminous stars.

Joshua positions himself comfortably against the window sill and settles Jeonghan more snugly in his arms, and after a few minutes of exchanging kisses, tender words and gestures, they both end up in the same land as their friends, the land of dreams. They'll dream the same thing tonight, going to the ends of their desires, together hand in hand, their minds linked, their hands bound, their hearts soothed. They know that anything is possible as long as they're with each other, and they intend to prove to each other that they can do it together.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3