April shower [ hot stuff ]

Top : Jeonghan

Type : Soft, cute and hot stuff

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Jisoo and Jeonghan have been a couple for quite a few years now, and the two of them have set up something that only they do and that the others don't understand.

The members are surprised that they haven't done it yet, even though April is well under way, but they don't say anything because if they don't want to do it, it's not their problem.

At the moment, the little couple of the group are sitting on the sofa in the main room, just the two of them, as the other members have gone off to play, so the two lovers are enjoying the moment together because they didn't want to follow the rest of the group outside. They talk about anything and everything, exchange kisses at times and wonder about the future of the band.

" Shuji-ya ! It's April and we haven't done it yet ! "

" Oh yeah, our April Shower ! "

Jeonghan laughs and places a quick kiss on his lover's forehead, then abandons him on the sofa, Joshua starts laughing and he starts running after his lover.

The older boy stops in his tracks and throws some flour he's found in the kitchen at his lover. The latter giggles and picks up some water lying on the counter and throws it at his boyfriend. The two laugh and end up throwing everything they can find at each other.

As a result, pillow feathers fly into the air, water floods the room and bursts of laughter fill the room.

Once they see the state of the house, they decide to clean it up so the members don't realize they've set up their April Shower today.

Joshua cleans the floor while Jeonghan cleans the walls and furniture, and after perhaps a good hour the two lovers are finally finished and the house is once again perfectly clean.

They, on the other hand, are dirty, full of dust, feathers and all the other things that went into their little game. Jeonghan approaches his lover and grabs his hips to bring their two bodies together.

" We've earned our shower."

" Let's go. "

Joshua giggles and stands on tiptoe to kiss his lover's lips, then steps back and gets his boyfriend off his back to join the bathroom.

Once inside, Joshua undresses Jeonghan and the blond undoes the black-haired man's clothes, then the two lovers get into the shower and turn the water on to the right temperature.

Jeonghan begins to clean his lover's body with soap, kissing his boyfriend's skin in the process. This makes Joshua laugh; he closes his eyes to enjoy what his lover is doing and smiles continuously.

The blond finishes washing his boyfriend's hair and body, so it's Joshua's turn to do the same. Then he uses the water to rinse it all out.

Now that the hair is done, he takes some shower gel and applies it to his boyfriend's body. Once Jeonghan is full of foam, Joshua turns on the water a little more powerfully to rinse Jeonghan.

Once Jeonghan's body is perfectly rinsed, Joshua reduces the power of the water and feels his lover's two hands come to rest on his hips.

The American smiles and turns to his boyfriend, who takes the opportunity to place his lips on Joshua's and press his lover's back against the shower wall at the same time.