Chapter 20

RUSSO EL MASSIMO

"Daddy, please give me your cum" those words were driving me crazy.

I groaned, wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her up into my arms and then turning her swiftly so that she was upside down in my arms. In a standing 69 position. 

A sharp gasp came from her and I spanked her ass that was now right before my face, making her gasp again.

There were thousands of temptations that I could resist but when it came to Caramia, there was a fucking limited amount of temptations that I could resist.

I mean, how in the fucking world could I refuse this offer? An offer to feed her my cum and what in the fucking universe had gotten into Caramia?

Tightening my grip around her waist, I grabbed the tight, little shorts she was wearing and pulled it off her ass along with her panties. I immediately buried my face in her pussy.

Fuck! This taste! This fucking divine taste! What are you doing to me, Caramia? How can you taste this good? How can you feel this fucking good?

"Aaah" she moaned and with my other hand, I pushed Rosa's head to my hard on.

"You want my cum, don't you? Better milk it out yourself, tease." I groaned, keeping her head down.

I pushed the door of my room open, walked in and slammed it shut with a leg, my face still buried in her pussy, licking her wet, tasty cunt. I felt her hands wrap around my cock, she had let it out of its enclosure and my cock was clearly glad to be held in her hands.

"Succhia!" I pushed her head towards my cock again.

"Yes... Yes, daddy" the next second, I felt her warm mouth take the tip of my cock in.

"Your mouth is like a fucking suction, it's so good" I moaned throatily.

"Your mouth too, daddy! Your tongue is driving me so crazy" she moaned, most of her words muffled by my cock in her mouth.

Straightening my tongue, I pushed it slowly into her virgin pussy and once inside, I swirled my tongue all around.

"Oh fuck! Daddy, it feels too good... Ah, please continue fucking my pussy with your tongue!"

Wanting nothing other than for her to cum quickly for her first, I fucked her pussy with my tongue even harder.

All these while, I was just standing in the middle of the room, her upside down in my arms and my cock in her mouth and hands.

"Can I cum on your tongue, please?"  She asked before long and a deep 'mhmm' was her response.

She tensed on my body, held my cock firmly and came as I began licking her clit, prolonging that beautiful orgasm.

By the time she was done cumming, I had sat down on the edge of the bed and dropped her to her knees in front of me.

I needed her tongue back playing with my cock and still breathing heavily from her orgasm, she took my cock in her warm little hands.

"You are so hard, daddy and I know you want to fuck me. I know... I know licking my pussy and having me suck you isn't enough for you and you want to fuck me too so why won't you? Uhh?" She asked, slobbering all over my cock like it was the tastiest thing she had ever put in her mouth.

"I can't, Caramia. You are a fucking virgin" I groaned, my jaws clenching.

"So that's really what this is about?" She kissed the precum on the tip of my cock and licked her lips.