Chapter 8

RUSSO EL MASSIMO

"Can I see your cock, please daddy?"

My already hard cock throbbed hard in its bounds as I heard those words from her sweet, little voice.

"Say it again" I demanded, wanting to savour her calling me daddy and asking to see my cock.

Her face turned an even brighter shade of red and her beautiful, plump lips quivered. It seemed like a fight between her shy side and her naughty, nasty side was going on inside of her so I slid my hand into her skirt and rubbed her wet pussy through her panties, aiding her naughty side to win the fight.

"Oh fuck" she cried out softly, biting on her lips.

"Say it again" I repeated my words, rubbing her pussy.

"Can I please see your... See your cock, daddy?" She let the words out of her mouth and I immediately took my other free hand to my belt, unbuckling it in one swift movement.

I let the belt fall to the floor and then I undid my zipper, pushing my trousers down.

"If I let you see daddy's cock, then you have to thank me by sucking prettily on daddy's cock, understood?" I tapped her pussy.

"Un... Understood!" She shrieked in pleasure, her body trembling.

Fuck! I quickly let my hard cock out of the boxers that it was so eager to leave.

A small gasp left Rosa's lips and I could not tell if that was because I slid a finger inside of wet pussy or because of my cock now in front of her.

Her gaze transfixed on my cock and the way she was staring so lustfully at my cock was making me want to shoot my cum all over her face right now.

I could almost picture what she would look like with my cum on her face while she was cuffed and bound in my sheets.

"Daddy..." Her gaze remained on my cock and I saw her gulp down.

"You are so big" her hands reached for my cock most eagerly and the second they wrapped around my cock felt like perfection.

Rosa was touching my cock. My cock was wrapped in her warm hands while her eyes looked at mine. I pulled the finger inside of her pussy out almost all the way and then pushed it back inside of her.

"You are so tight, Cara"

She was so fucking tight that she had me wondering how many people had touched her and how tiny the dicks of the men she had been with had to have been.

"Aaah" it was a soft breathy moan as she shook, her hands now moving on my cock. The gentle, slow movement was appreciated but I wanted her hand movements fast and rough.

"Your pussy feels so good, wrapped around my finger." I thrusted in and out of her pussy, the squelching, wet noises filling my ears.

"Aah, da- daddy!"

"Daddy, I... I think I am going to cum" she quivered, her eyes turning hazy.

She could suck on my cock later. I wanted her to cum on my face right now, I wasn't going to miss having my lips on her pussy while she came this time.

I slid to the floor quickly, on my knees, spread her legs even wider, pulled off her soaked panties and pulled her by her thighs, closer to my face.

"Daddy!" She squeaked as I buried my face in her pussy, letting her taste fill my tongue up.

She tasted so fucking good. Her taste was sweet and strong and my tongue quickly swirled around her wet pussy for more of the strong taste.

"Ah fuck! This is so... So wrong..." She grinded her pussy in my face. I found feel her pussy pulsing against my lips and her little hard and aroused clit was begging for my attention too.