Chapter 42

ROSALINE

"Daddy" I turned to him, grabbing his tie and pulling my face close to his while bringing his face closer to mine.

Desperately in need, I crashed my lips on his and kissed him. A hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me close to feel his hard cock.

I broke the kiss, my breath shaky as I clung onto him, burying my face in his chest for a few seconds before he raised my head up.

"Sunshine" he called me and I bit down my lips, holding back on my moan. The vibrator was still working.

My hands were on his shoulders as my knees buckled.

"Daddy, that was... Ah, I almost came right there. You are driving me crazy"

"You are driving me even more crazy, Caramia" he grabbed me, turned me swiftly and pulled my skirt up to my waist.

"Your clothes are going to be a mess by the time we are done but don't bother, I already have new clothes available for you"

"Daddy" I moaned, needing more than the vibrator. The stimulation was good, so fucking good but I needed to be filled up right now.

He pulled the panties down and I felt his cock at my entrance.

"Ah..." I moaned, feeling his cock head at my pussy lips.

"Since you have gone through your punishment well, you are now a good girl for daddy so tell me what you want from daddy" his voice sounded so erotica and so horny.

"I want you to fill me up, daddy. I want you to fuck me, daddy. Fuck me hard and..."

"Ahhhh!" I screamed mid my words as his cock entered into me from behind.

"Fuck! You are so sweet, Cara. It's been over 24 hours since I fucked your pussy. Ah" he pulled out and thrusted back into me.

"Hmm! Yes!" I moaned, feeling his cock go deep inside of me.

He gripped my waist, fucking me with that big cock that made me totally lose my mind.

"You missed my cock being inside your pussy, didn't you?" He asked, his hot voice making me moan.

"I did! Heavens! Don't give me a break like you did yesterday... I need your cock every... Ah! Every single day, daddy... Just grab me and fuck me whenever"

"You are so fucking naughty"

I yelped as his hand spanked my ass.

"Yes!... Daddy, I am so naughty" I groped my tits from my shirt.

"My naughty slut" he spanked my ass again.

"You like me bending you over the table and fucking you hard in a meeting room, ugh?"

"Oh god! Yes!  I like it! I love...." My eyes rolled in with a scream as he thrusted particularly hard into my pussy.

My body trembled on his body as I gripped the table hard to hold off my orgasm.

"Daddy... Daddy"

"Such a good girl... That's right, you don't cum without permission. You hold back like a very good girl. Daddy's good girl"

He grinded his cock into me, hitting that sweet spot that made me want to explode.

"Oh god, daddy may I cum?"

"Not yet, Sunshine" he spanked both ass cheeks at the same time and jiggled them.

"Aaah!" We both moaned as my pussy walls clenched around his cock.

His hot moan made my nipples so much harder and I hurriedly began undoing my buttons. I undid a few buttons swiftly and let my tits out of my bra.

Immediately I did so, a hand of his grabbed my left tit.

"Hmmph! Ah..."

"You want to cum, don't you?"

"I do... I really want to cum" I moaned, my body trembling.

His thumb rolled over my nipple and my knees turned even weaker.

"Daddy, please" I begged him, my voice almost a whimper.

"Then tell me what you were thinking of while the vibrator did its work earlier. Tell me what was going through your naughty head" he demanded and pulled my nipple before pinching it.

"Fuck!" I gasped in the pain and pleasure as he thrusted into my pussy again.

God! He was so good! He was driving me crazy with that thick cock. I was going fucking crazy!

"I was... I was thinking of riding your big cock, daddy!" I admitted and heard him groan. He slammed the entire length of his cock into me when he pulled back, it was to pull out of me completely.

I turned to him quickly to beg him to fill me back up. I needed his cock inside of me badly.

"Daddy please..."

"Come ride my cock like you want to." He sat himself in one of the chairs and needy as hell, I hurried to mount him.

Grabbing his shoulders and having his strong big arms wrapped around my body, I lowered my pussy to his cock.

The pleasure filled me up the more that big cock spread me open, making my face contort with pleasure.

"Look at me" he demanded and I looked into those intense, sexy eyes.

"Your cock is so big, daddy... Ah"

"And you always take it so well. That's how I fucking know that you are made for me. Your pussy was made for daddy's cock"

"Yes! Fuck!" I moaned as I finished taking all that my pussy could take in this position.

A few inches to go but I would take it soon... I was fucking sure.

I was about to start moving when he gripped my waist tightly, stopping me.

"Don't move" He ordered and I stilled my body.

How did I listen to him so well?

"I want you to feel my cock"

"Daddy" I whisper - moaned in a pleading tone but I listened to him like I wanted to always do.

Gripping his shoulders tightly, I dropped my face on his neck, kissing his neck like I have been wanting to. What would it be to have daddy walking out of this place with a hickey on his neck?

"Ah" I moaned, feeling every throbbing of his cock inside of me. I could feel the strong pulsing and when he groaned with pleasure, he moved a little bit, making me feel every veins of his cock. It was as if my pussy walls was marking every tiny details of his cock that I had never bothered noticing.

"Fuck, daddy" I sucked on his neck, the pleasure making me feel hazy as I became intent on giving him a hickey.

A hand of his played with my tits and I moaned, my toes curling with my impending orgasm.

"Daddy" I whispered before biting into his skin.

"Fuck, you naughty little thing" he moaned, moving a little again. I sucked hard on the spot I had bitten, my breath ragged and my body shivering.

"You've had your fun, ready to cum for daddy?"

"Yes... Yes, please!" I took my lips off his neck, admiring the art I had just made on his body.

With one single, hard and deep thrust into my pussy, I quivered with my orgasm. It felt so fucking good as I wrapped my arms around him tightly, shaking uncontrollably.

"Daddy!!"

Ah! Fuck yes! What I wanted now... Was to feel this hard cock spill cum in my pussy. But first... First, I needed to get on birth control pills.

TBC
The next chapter is one that I personally find very beautiful.