Chapter 11

In the morning Navedita got a text from Siddhant that today she have to convince her father somehow to let her be with Kiran and no driver with her today, She will travel with Kiran.

He left for the hearing in the court so he couldn't inform her personally.

On the Breakfast table she some how convince her Father and he agrees to it finally when Her mother also said on her behalf.

So Aftee her office hour she calls Siddhant.

"Hey, When will you reach here?"

"Just 5 minutes"

"Okay"

As he said just after 5 minutes he was in front of her office. She got in and tucked her seat belt.

"How was the hearing?" She asks

He close his eyes to control himself from raising his voice or sound rude because the court session today was very frustrating and irritating that it has got into his nerves.

He takes a deep breath and looks at her, his gaze softening when she shoves out two chocolates from her bag.

"One for you and one for me" She smiles at him softly

He wanted to hug her and close his eyes in her arms for sometime. An Absurd and shocking desire which he shooked away immediately.

He took the chocolate whispering a thanks.

"I can see it from your face it didn't go so well ! Sorry, didn't watched your expressions better before"

He chuckles "how did you know?"

"The way you closed your eyes and you jaw became more sharper than it is, so I got know"

He raise his one eye brow at her and narrow her eyes slightly. She bite her lower lip and looks away "Umm my coaching time is near" She feels her cheeks getting warm.

He licks his lips together and smirk's, Looking in front.
He drives to her coaching.

"What is the plan, I want to know" She asked

"Plan is...to know if he is jealous if some guy is close to you...It tells a lot about if he likes you or not"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Umm so, Yesterday he asked me if you are my boyfriend"

"He did?" He frowns

"Yes He did"

He bite his lower lip "okay...what did you reply then?"

"I said you are friend !"

"Just Friend?" He ask looking at her for a second

"Haan...Just friends"

He nods....Just Friends he say in his mind.

She play with her fingers battling if she should ask him this.

"You wanna ask something?"

She looks at him quickly in shock "How do you?"

"I observed you...Your Action's!"

"Ohh"

She takes a while to ask him "Umm...so what did you talk to my friend about?"

"Hmm....You may ask that herself after your coaching. She will be with us while coming back"

"Okay"

They arrived the coaching, They got down and He stands beside her "We need to hold hands again"