Chapter 24

This is the third Update ! In 2-3 days the story will come to an end ❤️❤️
Please shower your love through comments ❤️

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

She is done studying and is feeling hungry, She looks at the time and smile.

Her Parents have slept already and now she wants to be with Siddhant. She call him.

"Hello Mr.Lawyer"

"Hello My Darling"

She giggle "Wanna have Ice Cream?"

"If you will share with me"

"Yes of course I will!"

He chuckles as she didn't get what he meant.

They slowly reach in the kitchen and Navedita takes out ice cream. He makes her sit on the kitchen slab and he stands in front of her, between her legs and hands on her thigh's.

She makes him eat the ice cream first and then eat herself. Like this they completely eat the ice cream...controlling their laugh as well.

At the end when she was about to wipe her lips, Siddhant hold her hand, First he lick her fingers and then suck her lips with his own for cleaning them.

Navedita is red like a mess, He slide her down the kitchen slab. He kiss her again and a very hard kiss, making her knees go weak and desired for him...igniting a fire for him.

She cup his face and kiss him hard as well but then lightly of the hall were switched on.

They both move back hearing some foot steps. Navedita look at him with wide eyes.

"Relax!" He whisper

He holds her hand and look out for a place to hide. Her mother is coming to the kitchen as the water in the jug is empty.

When she got to the kitchen she is shocked looking at both of them in there.

"Siddhant? Navedita?"

They look at her.

Navedita's mother look at both of them. Siddhant is sitting on a stool and Navedita is making coffee.

"Haan Maa?"

"What you both doing here at this time?"

Navedita looks at Siddhant and then smiles at her mother  "I was studying Maa and Had to come make coffee for myself and while I was making it Siddhant also came"

"And then I asked Navedita to make coffee for me as well as I need to do late night work!" Said Siddhant

Her mother nods and fill in jug with water and Navedita pour coffee for both of them. Siddhant take it from her "Thank you Navedita and sorry for bothering"

"No problem" She smiles politely at her

Then Her mother notice something "Navedita" She frowns