Chapter 26

Double update of the day !

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Siddhant is busy since few days and Navedita and Siddhant are unable to meet each other.

Now Navedita is in front of her Papa, ready to talk about her future and career. She wants to surprise Siddhant when he will come back that she did the toughest job in her life.

"Papa !"

"Haan beta!" He said, His eyes on TV

"Papa I want to talk about something!"

"Say Beta"

"Papa it's something important" She said nervously and his father look at her

He mute the TV and she sat in front of him "Say"

Her Heartbeat is very quick and she is nervous, His father notice it. He holds her hand "Say freely"

"Papa, I don't want to do govt job" She said in one go

He said nothing

She looks down "I want to do a crafts business Papa it has always been my dream"

"Why didn't you told me before?"

"Because you wanted me to be an officer"

He sigh "But I want to see you happy as well!"

She looks at up him, He smiles "Your Happiness is more important to me and I never knew that you are interested in Business, I would have given you money to start it!"

"Really Papa?"

"You thought I won't like it?"

She looks down

He place his hand on her head "I am not so strict as you think I am"

She hugs him and cry "Thank you Papa, Thank you so much"

"I am your father so no need to thank me!"

Navedita's Mother Wipe her tears away.

"So I can stop going to coaching? It will be a loss of money Papa!" She said

"It will be but you are gonna earn it also!"

She smiles and her eyes brimming with tears. He wipes them as they fall and happy that his daughter spoke to him.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Navedita has Talked to Aditya and He is so happy to know it. Aditya is also going good at his college and tells her everything happening and right now for birthday party he will be rushing to kick his Friends Ass.

Navedita Giggles and Wait for Siddhant. Aditya asks about Siddhant and She smiles. yes she has told about Siddhant and Her to him, She can't expect her brother to tell him about himself when she isn't transparent about herself.

"He is a little busy but I will be awake till he comes"

"He is really very nice guy di, Marry hum soon"

"Aditya now you will tease me?"

"That is my right!"

They talk a little more and then they end the call. The bell rang and she got up immediately from her bed, Rushing down to open the door.

She is super excited, As she opens the door he is very much happy to see her smiling.

"Get in fast!" She hold her hand and lock the door.