Chapter 20

After the Kiss Navedita and Siddhant went to their respective room but but but.....This time while saying good night, Navedita hugged Siddhant.

Siddhant and Navedita couldn't sleep all night, they were thinking about each other, about their touch, about their kiss, everything about each other.

Navedita wanted to tell Siddhant that even she loves him but is scared that what if she will tell him that she loves her and his interest in her will go? That he will stop loving her? She is scared and this is the first time that someone has fallen in love with her, for how she is and Siddhant has seen her all moods and worst appearances but still he fell in love with her.

She gets ready for work and first thing she does is going to the small Mandir in their home. She sat down closing her eyes and she prays to god that 'God I know, Siddhant is a nice guy, Infact very good guy and him being in love with me is the last thing I thought of. Please don't let this relation of ours weaken due to anything which has started blooming, I want to feel loved and the way he shows me love and respect...Is what I have always been craving for. I am already so hurt God that I can't take anymore pain ! Please Siddhant and I have a good future together'

She open her eyes and smile, Feeling good. Getting up she turn around and saw Siddhant looking at her leaning in the door.

She takes pooja ki Thali and he walks in and stand in front of her "what did you ask for?"

She dip her ringfinger in Kumkum and put a small Tilak on his forehead.

"We should Not tell what we ask for, it's like a secret between the god and the person" She smiles at him

"Acha....then the terrace thing will be a secret between Me and You ?"

She controls herself from smiling and glare at him a little.

He looks at God "Sorry but Mai apke samne thoda Pyaar Kar sakta hoon na? (Sorry but can I love a little in front of you?)"

He smiles at them "Thank you, please keep this between you and me!"

He turns his attention back to Navedita who is looking at him confused. He close his eyes and pray joining his hand. 'Please Keep My Angel Happy God !' He open his eyes and bend his head down at her "Give me your blessings"

"Siddhant" She whispers

"You are the most important person for me after my family and I worship them whom I love"

Navedita's eyes brim with tears, She hugs him tear's fall from her eyes. He wipes them away and kiss her forehead.

"Navedita Beta" Called Her father from living room

Relax herself and Siddhant tells her to take deep breath "Ji Papa"

"Where are you? Let's have breakfast!"

"Aayyiii (coming)"

She keeps the pooja ki Thali back on the platform and was about to leave when Siddhant hold her hand. He kiss her cheek and she smiles "Now you may go"

She went out controlling her blush.

••••••••••••••••••••••

"Siddhant beta please call Navedita, don't know what she is doing...I need her help in finding my saree's "

"Okay Aunty" He said feeling happy inside

He rush to her room and can hear some loud music. He knocks on the door but no response. He knocks again but again no response. He saw Window of her room...He push it and it's open, peeking inside she saw her dancing !

He chuckle's, She is so cute ! He whistle's as the song end's.

She frowns and found him standing near the window. Shit...she is feeling embarrassed. She stop the song.

"Don't you have manners?" She asks standing in front of him with the window rods being the barrier between them

"When it comes to you then I don't!"

She roll her eyes even though she likes it inside.

"You don't know anything about Privacy?" She ask holding the rod of the window

He place his hand above hers "No, Can you teach me please?"

She says nothing on that "Why are you here?"

"Waise toh I want to stay near you all the time but.....I you mother needs your help so she told me to call you and here I saw you doing performance for self !" He said with a hint of teasing

"It keeps me more energetic and freshen up my mind !"

"Mhmm I see, Can I join in your energy next time?"

She removes her hand "Will think about it"

He smiles shooking his head. She come out from her room washing her face, Siddhant wait's for her.

She just glance and walk past him. He walks behind her with a smile. He observes her back and her curve's !

"Do you know what got me attracted to you at first?" He said

"What?"

They climb down the stairs

"You will kill me if I will tell you"

She stop and turn around "Why will I kill you? What made you attract towards me?"

"Umm well....there is a condition"

"What condition?"

He stand on the stair on which she is standing "You will tell me about your feelings for me!"

She kept staring at him "No, I don't wanna know then"

She strides towards her mothers room and He go for his work shooking his head.