Epilogue

Read My first Book "To Make him Smile" If you haven't ❤️ (also I have updated its Bonus ch)

..................................................................................
(5 years Later)

"One last bite Subh beta, One last" Navedita makes her 5 year old son have food

"And now it's you turn Niharika" She made her 3 year old daughter have the food

Bell rang

"Looks like you Father is here" She said and both of them Smile

She was about to open the door but Subh Rushed to welcome his father and then Niharika starts giggling as soon as the door is open.

"Papa" Subh Hugs his leg and Siddhant Picks him up in his arm "Did Mumma Scold you?"

"Siddhant?" She glares at him

Subh shook his head and then He walks towards Niharika "how is my baby?"

"She is very Naughty ! Not eating Food!" Said Navedita

Then Subh said "Mumma I have a plan"

Siddhant Chuckles "Proof without telling that he is my son only"

"What plan beta?" Said Navedita

"Show her a chocolate and then make her eat food, she will"

"Wow Nice idea" said Siddhant

"Bad Idea ! She will get habitual to it"

Then Siddhant makes Niharika have the food and she eats happily "See she loves her father more"

Navedita roll her eyes and went to get ready as there is success party for her Craft business. They have earned a lot of profit this year.

She drapes the Saree and blow dry her hair. Siddhant makes Nikharika Sleep and Siddhant Play foot ball with Subh.

Then Subh's Friend came and took him to play in the ground just in front of the house.

Now Siddhant Goes to the room with Niharika in his arm's. He open the door and Found Navedita putting bindi in between her eye brows.

His heart jumped looking at his beautiful wife. Navedita spare a glance at him and notice that he is looking at her back curves...she shook her head. Yes, Siddhant told her that at first he liked her back curves.

"Don't look at my Back like that!" She said and Siddhant Place Nikharika on the bed.

He slide his hand on Navedita's Back and Hold her waist "Why? I have to right to look at my beautiful wife lustfully" He kiss her neck

"Don't start romancing now Sid!" She said and mashed her lips together and look at her lips.

"The lipstick is not proper, Wait let me correct it" He hold her face and start sucking on her lips. She starts kissing him back smiling.

They kiss slowly and softly with a little moans.

They move back and she smiles "Great correction"

"Thank you, If you need more help you can always contact your personal Lawyer Siddhant Shah, He will be at your service mam !" He bow down his head and she Laughs. She ruffle his hair "Stupid"

"Your Stupid!" He kiss her cheek

"Siddhant, I have to leave now" She said placing her hand on his chest