Dialogue

"So! How was it?" Umemiya asked as he leaned on the table, "How was your talk...with Togame?"

Everyone in the group listened to the conversation while Kotoha walked away.

"...I've said this...I didn't talk with him. I didn't hear any voices from his fists," Haruka replied.

Laughter erupted in the cafe.

(Y/n) turned his head, his shoulders shaking with silent laughter as he took a sip of (F/d).

"Ha ha ha! Aaah, I see. That's what you thought, huh?" Umemiya laughed.

"Sakura-kun, you're quite the dreamer, aren't you? I didn't expect that," Suo said in amusement.

"Heh... Heh heh..." Hiragi chuckled.

"Sakura-san, that's not what he meant..." Nirei piped in.

Haruka stared at (Y/n) and Umemiya in annoyance.

"Wh–What's with all of ya?! Stop laughing!!" He shouted.

"Sorry, sorry. It's my fault for not explaining," Umemiya apologized, "But wow, you can be kinda naive!" He said.

"You really are like a cat," (Y/n) murmured under his breath.

Even though he heard what the (H/c)-haired teenager said, Haruka didn't retort back like he usually did.

Umemiya waved his hand. "I'm not talking about telepathy. Even I can't hear voices when I fight," he states.

Growls left Haruka's lips as he glared at Umemiya.

The white-haired male opened a packet of sugar and poured it into his cup of coffee.

"Having a "conversation with your fists" doesn't mean "speaking while fighting." It's just a method that lets you express your thoughts...and take in your opponent's feelings. And... Using your fists is a much more primitive, ancient way to communicate, compared to speech. So the things you can express and feel would be more basic, too," Umemiya explained.

"Basic?" Haruka repeated.

"For example, whether you like him or not," Umemiya replied.

Haruka spat the coffee out of his mouth which landed on Umemiya's face.

Sugishita stared in anger.

Suo seemed surprised about what happened in front of him.

Sasaki and Nirei stared in shock.

Hiragi had an amused smile despite having a look of disbelief on his face.

(Y/n) didn't seem bothered by what had happened as he took another sip of his drink.

"AAAAAAH! My eeeyesss!!" Umemiya exclaimed as he brought his hands to his face.

Sugishita immediately got up onto his feet, glaring at Haruka.

"Wow! He used poison breath!"

"W–Wait, Sugishita!" Hiragi says as he tries to stop the boy from going after Haruka.

Haruka was coughing as he tried to catch his breath.

"For the love of... What are you guys doing?! Wipe the place clean!!" Kotoha scolded as she handed over a towel.

"S–Sorry, Kotoha..." Umemiya apologized as he took the towel and wiped his face with it.

"Wh–What did you..." Haruka trailed off.

Umemiya gave a knowing smile as he wiped up the coffee that was on the table.

"You had a dialogue with Togame...and that's how you grew to like him, right?" Umemiya asked.