Muscle & Gentle

"Oh?" A pink-haired teenager's eyes landed on Haruka and the others.

'He's...' Haruka trailed off, remembering where he saw the other boy.

"Wowee! What a coinkidink," the teenager, Mitsuki Kiryu, states.

Haruka's eyes landed on the hand that Kiryu was gently holding.

"Kiryu-kun!" Taiga greeted.

"Waaaaah..." Nirei trailed off in awe.

"Do you wanna join us?!" Taiga asked.

"Lessee here... Let's sit further inside," Kiryu says.

"O-Okay," the girl agreed.

"Aww, how cold..." Taiga huffed out.

"It's Kiryu-san!" Nirei exclaimed.

"He's the one you're interested in?" Suo asked in amusement.

Kiryu pulled a chair out for the girl. "Here you go," he tells her.

"Th-Thank you..." The girl thanked.

"Your legs don't hurt, do they?" Kiryu asked as he sat down.

"Holy! Wow!! This is too great!! Based on my research, four of the five strongest members of 1-1 are all gathered here!!" Nirei beamed, clearly hyper about this.

"You sure look happy, Nirei-kun. Good for ya!" Taiga states.

"Aren't you happy, Sakura-kun? He has you as one of the top five of the class," Suo asked just to become worried when he heard Haruka chuckle.

"H... How strong is that other guy?" Haruka asked.

"Great question!" Nirei piped up, "He went to the rich and famous Kanna Junior High...but there are rumors that in his first year...he beat up all of the third-years in a school famous for delinquents by himself!!" Nirei answered.

"Anything else?!" Haruka asked once more.

"Sakura-san, you're really enthusiastic about this today! Uh..." Nirei trailed off.

"Hurry!! Tell me! More about him!!" Haruka replied.

"Why are you so red? What's going through your head?" Nirei squinted at the flustered teenager.

"J-Just spill the damn beans!!" Haruka shouted.

"What a funny menu! They have all kinds of stuff here!" Kiryu tells the girl, showing the menu.

"He's very popular with girls. By the way, that girl's wearing a Seikai Girls' High uniform. She's probably his girlfriend," Nirei tells him.

"That's not what I'm asking for!!" Haruka retorted.

"Sakura-kun is desperately trying to not think about their relationship," Suo said with a smile.

"What's the matter, Sakura-kun? You're curious about Kiryu-kun?! Then let's all chat together! Kiryu-kun!" Taiga called out.

"AAAH! Don't!" Haruka exclaimed, immediately panicking.

"Come over here and chat with us! You should join us too, miss!" Taiga states.

"S-Stop it! Ya don't have to do that!!" Haruka hissed out.

"Sakura-kun wants to know more about you, Kiryu-kun!" The orange-haired teenager exclaimed as he pointed a finger at Haruka, spilling the beans.

Haruka flinches and slowly glares over his shoulder.

Kiryu and Haruka stared at each other in silence before Kiryu broke the silence between each other.