Will it last?

Devin's POV
"So that was fun," Lexi said checking for all her body parts. "I know right," I said laughing. "I think one of them stole my phone," Jeffrey said patting himself down. We all starting laughing. "So we still going shopping," Karina said excited. "Of course," Lexi screamed. I could tell Lexi and Karina we going to be best friends through shopping. They got a head of Jeffrey and I and starting talking about what they would buy. I didn't mind buying Lexi's stuff. I knew she wouldn't take it for granted. We walked outside and saw a taxi that we thought was ours, but I wasn't it was my ex-girlfriends.

Lexi's POV

When we got in what we thought was our cab. This girl walks up and taps on the window. "Excuse me your in my cab," the girl said. "Oh we are sorry," Jeffrey said in the front seat. "We thought it was our," Devin said on the opposite side of the car. "Oh Devin is that you," she said. Me and Karina stayed quiet. "Yeah that's my name and I'm done with autographs and pictures," he said seriously. "It's me Sophia Larry," Devin looked confused. "Come on I don't have all day," the cab driver said. We all got out and continued our conversation on he sidewalk. "So Sophia Larry have we ever met before," Devin said. "Yeah, we even dated for about three years," she said. I took off running into the hotel. Karina followed me. I could here their conversation while not listening to Karina. "What's her problem," Sophia said. "Well she doesn't like hearing about me and ex-girlfriends," he said with an annoyed tone. After that I walked out again, but Devin and Jeffrey were the only ones that saw me. "Why not," Sophia said. "Well," before Devin could finish talking she started kissing him. I started crying and ran back up to my hotel room. Sadly Devin and I were sharing a two bed room, and Jeffrey and Karina were sharing a room. I know it's weird but we liked it that way, and our parents said its okay as long as we don't do anything they wouldn't like. I closed the door before Karina could make her way up the hallway. I wasn't mad, but I wasn't sad. I didn't know how to feel. I grabbed my earphones and listened to music. Devin's songs kept coming up so I took them out and got under the covers. I heard Devin come in but I turned around so I wouldn't be looking at him. "Babe I'm sorry," before he could say anything else I said "I wanna break up."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So I added @sophiaxlarry 's name to the story. Your welcome. Hope you like it's getting spicy.