What is in the air

Jeffrey's POV

I woke up to the sound of a beep. Alexis was being taken off the monitor. SHE WAS GOING HOME! "Can that thing shut up," I said throwing a pillow at Devin. "No but you can get up," he said throwing it back. It hit me in the head and I leaned up. "We still going to the mall," Alexis asked standing up off the bed. "If you guys still want to," Devin said. "Okay, can we go get my car," Alexis asked putting her shoes on. "Are you supposed to be driving," I asked getting up. "I don't think they said I can't," she said. "Okay let's go," Devin said. We got all our stuff and went to the parking garage. It took us a while to find his car because we forgot where we park. We eventually remember that if you pushed a button on the key chain it would make a noise. "Shot gun," Alexis called running toward the car. "I hate you so much," I said jogging after her laughing. "I love you too," she said getting in the front seat and locking the door before I could catch up. I got in the back and sat in the middle of the seat. I put my seat belt on Devin finally got in the car. He started the car a found a music station before pulling out. Him and Alexis held hands the whole way there. Every couple of minutes I would gage and Alexis would turn around and give me the stink eye.

Alexis' POV

We pulled in and obviously that guy was in the parking lot. I still didn't know his name but I didn't really care. "Come with me Jeffrey," I said. "Why," Jeffrey asked. "To tell you the truth I'm scared," I said turning around to look at Jeffrey. BTW DID I MENTION IM WEARING A CAST! "I love you," Devin started out of no where. "You know what right," he finished lifting my head to his with two fingers. "I love you to baby," I said leaning in for a kiss. We kissed. "Let's go Jeffrey," I said opening the car door. "Okay, Devin open the trunk so I can get my thing," Jeffrey said. I waited until Jeffrey got his board and i walked to my car. I had my keys in my hand the whole time and my hand was shaking. I could tell the guy was staring at me. I couldn't look at him without fainting. I eventually pushed the unlock button and I got in. Jeffrey put his board in the back seat and then got in the front. "You okay," Jeffrey asked putting his seat belt on. I was shaking. "Yeah," I said. I noticed Devin hadn't pulled off yet. I looked out the window and right there three feet away was that guy. I swear I had a panic attack. I barely knew what was happening. "Oh my gosh," Jeffrey said. Jeffrey jumped out the car and came to my side. He put me in the back seat and he got in the driver's seat. Devin had walked up because he saw what happened. By now the guy was no where to be seen. "What's wrong," Devin asked looking at me in the passenger seat. "I don't know she looked out her window and then had a panic attack. She has also been shaking sense we left your car. "Okay, let's not go to the mall. We can go to Sam and Colby's house," Devin said. "Okay," Jeffrey said. Devin walked to my side of the car. He opened my door and kissed my forehead. "Forever and Always," he said in a question tone. "Forever and Always," I said in a reassuring tone. He kissed my forehead again and then closed the door.

I just wanted all this to go away. I wanted to not move to Illinois. I wanted to never go to Taco Bell that night. I just wanted to crawl in a hole and never get out.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading. Hope you like ❤️
I need suggestions so don't be scared to message me 🙈❤️
Fav and comment 💅
Might be a few mistakes in spelling (etc) I didn't spell check ❤️❤️ no judgement