Who did it

So I realized that I have made my book mostly about Devin and Lexi. Now it's gonna put more Jeffrey in there.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jeffrey's POV

I woke up in my bed. I checked my phone and saw that a bunch of people wanted me to go live. So I tweeted "Going live at 2. calling top three fans! Don't miss" I checked the time and it was eleven so I had time. I got up /after ten minutes of ig\ and took a shower. I tried so hard to do my hair but it didn't work out. I knocked on Lexi's door "Five more minutes," she groaned. I walked in. "Get up we're going out," I said opening the curtain. "Why," she said still groaning. "Just do it. I'll buy you Starbucks," she got up before I could finish the word Starbucks. "I'm going to take a shower," she said pushing me out. "Okay," I said when she slammed the door in my face. I walked down stairs and went to the kitchen. I knew our moms were at work they work every weekday. I got some breakfast and waited for Alexis. "I want Starbucks...I want Starbucks," alexis chanted coming down the stairs. "Okay, okay," I said laughing. "When we leaving," she asked. "As soon as I get your keys," I said smiling. "I have to drive," alexis started to whine. "No I will drive," I said coming back with the keys to her Jeep. "Lego," I said pushing her out the door. I grabbed my house key and locked the house up when we came out. When I was done I turned around and Alexis was already in the car taking over the aux cord. "Someone's in a rush," I said laughing when I got in the car. "Yep," alexis said. I pulled out of the drive way and headed to Startbucks. On the way there me and Alexis jammed to all our fav songs. We usually only listen to my songs and Jack & Jack. Their new album is 😖❤️🔥. "Is it shallow love," alexis was singing. "You can never really tell," I tried to sing. "We're here," alexis screamed when I pulled into a parking lot. "I guess we are," I said parking. Alexis took her phone off the cord and jumped out of the car. I was getting out of the car when alexis was walking across the street. All at once I heard "HEY WATCH OUT." Alexis was tackled and a huge truck went by blowing the horn. I ran over to Alexis who was laying under some dude. "You can get off now," she says trying to push him up. "Oh, sorry," he said getting up. "What happen," I asked once Alexis was standing. "I don't know. One second I'm happy for Starbucks next thing I know I hear "Watch out" and I'm being tackled," she explained. "Are you okay," I asked. "Yeah I'm fine," she says checking for all her body parts. "How about you," I said looking at the guy that tackled her. He looked around and I checked to see what he was looking at. I saw a bunch of girls with their phones out. "Yeah I'm fine. Glad your okay. bye," he said then walked away. "Okay," I said. I turned to Alexis and we walked across the street. This time she looked both ways. Once we walked in we saw a bunch of girls looking at us. "Can we get them to go," alexis asked before we walked up to the counter. "Of course," I said. We ordered our drink and got back in the car. Alexis was looking through Instagram and she didn't look excited.

Alexis's POV

I was looking through Instagram and saw a really bad picture. It was of when that guys tackled me before that truck hit me. Some girl took a pic of him on top of me. The worst part about that is it looks like we are kissing. I checked to see if Devin had seen the photo and he had liked it and commented. His comment said "What is this." The person that posted the pic replied with "Your girlfriend cheating."  I commented on it and said "how," and tagged Devin. I was about to call him when I got a
text.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Convo

Devin:What's going on in that picture
Alexis:A truck almost hit me and that guy tackled me right before it hit
Devin:why is he in top of you
Alexis: he tackled me, Devin
Devin: why did you kiss him
Alexis: I didn't it just looks like I did
Devin: sure
Alexis: I swear babe
Devin: prove it. What's the guy's name
Alexis: I dont know he walked away as soon as he saw the girl with her phone out
Devin: I have to go. This isn't over
Alexis: okay love you
Devin:love you too
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I was scared that Devin didn't believe me. I needed to find that boy!