Will I regret it

Lexi's POV
Then I heard myself say it. "I wanna break up." I didn't mean it at all. "Really," Devin asked welling up with tears. "No," I said putting my head down. "Thank god I don't know what I would do without you," Devin said kissing me. I kissed him back. "I'm sorry I just wasn't ready for that and I've been getting a lot of hate," I said. "I'm sorry babe, but about that Sophia girl I don't even know her," Devin said. "WHAT. SHE KISSED YOU," I almost screamed. "Never met her in my life. As much as I hate to say it your my girlfriend," Devin said leaning over me. I still never turned around. "I love you," he said. "I love you more," I said. "Emhm," he said under his breath. He gave me that smile I love. "Where did she go," I asked. "After Karina totally roasted her she got in our cab and left," he said. "Oh that's right we are going shopping and your paying," I said jumping up excited. "Yeah," Devin said laughing.

Devin's POV

I felt terrible having to lie to Lexi, but I couldn't lose her. I love her. I couldn't loose her. Only Jeffrey knew about Sophia, and I knew he would never tell. I'm going home with Jeffrey for a month because my parents have a business trip so I can hang out with her there. "So your not gonna buy expensive things, right," I said kidding. "You know you don't have to pay if you can't afford it. "I was kidding," I said laughing. Lexi turned around. "I hate you and love you at the same time. Sense your paying Im gonna buy you something," she said. We caught up with Jeffery and Karina. They walked in front of Lexi and I. Lexi grabbed my hand and then I swopped her off her feet and over my shoulder. She made her way in front of me and kissed me. We kissed harder and harder. I put her down and pushed her against the wall and kissed her. We kissed for twenty minutes at least. Without coming up for air.

Lexi's POV

Devin put me down and pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I loved it. I didn't want it to end, but I was losing breath. "Excuse me out third cab of the day is here. Hurry up before Jeffrey's ex-girlfriend pops up," Karina said. Devin and I laughed and grabbed hands walking down the hallway. I never wanted to let go of his hand.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry took so long to update. There was a lost in my family. Hope you like