Cutting bad habits

I'm so sorry I haven't updated. I thought my wattpad had only 8 views so I gave up on life and all hope. -Lexi ❤️

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Devin's POV

I woke up in a box. I looked up and found myself in Jeffrey's half packed room. We fell asleep packing his stuff. They leave in two days and I'm so excited. The house down the street from me was bought, but some time while we were gone a person moved out on the block over. So that's their house now. My mom and I are early birds. I went downstairs to find her all dressed. "Good Morning Devin Cakes," she said. "Hi mom," I said annoyed. "I'm going to get donuts," she said grabbing her phone. "Okay. Get glazed," I said. "It's Alexis' favorite," . As soon as I said glazed my mom looked at me weird. I didn't pay it much mind. I went upstairs in Lexi's room. Of course to find her sleep. She also had slept in a box. I picked her up and laid her in her bed. When I was about to lift up from laying her down she grabbed on my neck. "Lay with me," she asked never opening her eyes. "For a minute," I said. I layed down and turned on my side. She snuggled under me. I kissed her forehead. Before I could peck her forehead. She moved her head and I ended up kissing her nose. I started to bite it harder and harder. "Ouch," she yelled opening her eyes. "Why would you do that," she said rubbing her nose. "I'm sorry it looked so good," I said laughing. "I hate you," she said. "I love you much more," I said. "I'm awake now," she said lifting up annoyed "I wouldn't mind getting another one of our showers," I said with a smile. "Your a fuck boy," she said looking at me laughing. "I'm your fuck boy," I said as sexy as possible. I kissed her harder and harder. We lay on the bed kissing for forever. "You guys need to get a room," I heard Lexi's mom say from the door. I turned around because I had my back to her. "So you don't mind," I asked smiling. Alexis hit my shoulder. "Devin," she said laughing. "Watch it," her mom said. I put my hands up. She closed the door. After taking a million pictures. I turned back around and laughed. "Now that shower," Lexi said smiling. "Now who's the fuck boy," I said smiling. I got up and walked to the door. "I have to go get my clothes first," I said. "I'll be in the shower when ready," she said getting up. I walked to Jeffrey's room and saw he wasn't there. There was a note on his door saying he went out. I walked down stairs before getting my bag. I saw no one any where. I then saw a note saying our moms went to find Jeffrey. He wasn't answering his phone. I ran into Lexi's room with my bag. "No ones home," I said dropping my bag. I heard the shower running. I didn't hear anything back, but I didn't pay it much mind. I ran in the bathroom and got naked. I opened the shower door. I saw Lexi on the opposite side of the shower with marks in her arm and blood everywhere. I turned the shower off and grabbed my robe and I tied it. I went back into the shower. What is this I said lifting her arm. My robe was getting really wet but I didn't care. "It's my punishment," she said never looking up. I looked at her arm and saw cuts everywhere. Both arms, right leg, and some on the left leg. "Punishment for what," I asked. "For being so fucking fat and ugly," she said looking up. Her looking in my eyes made me so sad. I started to cry. I sat beside her and I hugged her. I just held her in my arms and cried. She hugged me back. We just sat there for hours.

Lexi's mom's POV

I came in the house to find no one down stairs. Lisa (Jeffrey's mom) was in the car yelling at Jeffrey. "Devin," I yelled. "Lexi," I continued going upstairs. I walked in Lexi's room. It had been rampaged sense we left. I looked in the bathroom to find it a mess too. Lexi and a naked (wrapped in robe {blood covered} ) Devin were in the shower. "Where did all this blood come from," I asked welling up with tears. I noticed I scared Devin. I saw Lexi sleep in his arms. I didn't know she was sleep though. "It came from Lexi," Devin said bursting out in tears. I started crying too. "I-Is...She...B-b," I choked out. "Yeah she is still breathing," Devin said. He lifted her up and handed her to me. I was so weak. I carried her to the small couch in her room. "What happen," I built up the energy to say. "Well she has been cutting," he said. When he said cutting I basically fell. Devin caught me. I started to cry again. "With what," I said. "I looked everywhere, as you can see. I'm sorry about the bathroom by the way. Anyway, I saw in that beach jar thing in bathroom there were three different blades," Devin said. "One was actually the one she was supposed to be using to open and cut boxes," he said. "I gave her that one," I said starting to cry harder. "It's not your fault," he said hugging my side. I slightly pushed him away. "Bring her down stairs so we can get her cleaned up, and those cuts cleared," I said motioning him.

Jeffrey's POV

I was walking in the house with my mom still simi being yelled at. I get it I shouldn't have gone out without permission, but I just went around the block not to Mexico. I was about to say "I get it" to my mom when I saw Devin carrying Lexi over his shoulder, and her mom running behind them saying watch her head or not that way. "What's wrong," I asked as they laid her on a chair. "Lexi has been cutting herself," he said. As soon as he said cutting I pulled down the sleeve on my shirt so my recent scares wouldn't show. "Will she be okay," I asked rubbing her forehead. "Yeah we are just gonna clean her up," Lexi's mom said with a rag. "I already tossed the blades," Devin said "Shit," I said under my breathe. "What," Devin said. "Nothing," I said. "Where did you put those blades. I need a box opener," I lied. "Their in her trash can," Devin said apologetically. "Here babe," my mom said handing me one out the kitchen draw. "Use mine," she said handing it to me. I laid it on the table and started watching Lexi's mom clean her arm up. Lexi had marked the words "Its not worth it" in her right arm. She had "Devin hates me" in the other. I could tell it was Devin's first time seeing those. He started crying. I rubbed his back. "It's gonna be okay," I said, thinking about my next cutting spot.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Long chapter😖. It's about cutting. Cutting isn't worth it. Your worth something to someone. I know it. The world would be tragic to loose another angel. If your cutting STOP IT NOW!! I'm here when ever if you need someone to talk to. Hope you like chapter. Vote/comment.
STOP CUTTING❤️❤️