Mall Cop

Jeffrey's POV

It's been almost a month. We have filed a police report, we have stalked Sam and Colby's neighbors, and even stalked the mans job. The only thing we found out is his name, which is Jack. It's been about two weeks sense we last looked into him. Alexis and Devin are happy.Our moms are happy, but I can't find that mystery girl. The number she gave always goes to voicemail. Ive tried like every two days for the past week. (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday...) Right now I'm at the mall by myself in PacSun. I'm buying more "OO" shirts. Everyone knows I have a lot. 10 to be exact. I really like them and the fans know it's a signature shirt. So I have to keep up with them. I'm gonna get our moms something from "Bath And Body Works". They both love that store. As I'm gliding to the stood. Sense in riding myself  balance board. I notice a girl that looks just like my mystery girl. I glide past her go and then hear my name. "Hey, Jeffrey right," she asked. I turn and ask like I didn't see her. "Oh hi," I say. "I've been trying to text you," she says. "Same," I reply stepping off my board. "Really," she says. "Wanna shop together," I ask. "Sure," she said. We walked for a while I got my moms something and bought alexis and Devin some commons as a harmless joke. The best part was I got to hold her hand. I had forgot her name. So she had to tell me again. "Oh sorry I just had forgotten," I pleaded. "It's okay," she said. I soon saw a flash go off as if someone were taking a picture. I saw a girl across the mall snap a picture of Danielle and I. I could tell Danielle was creeped out but I was used to it with fans. "What's her problem?" Danielle asked letting go of my hand. "Well I don't think she knows the meaning of personal space and privacy," I said. "Yeah your telling me," Danielle said. She looked at the watch. "Got some where to be," I asked taking out my phone . It was 3:00 and I had soccer at 4. "Actually I have somewhere to be," I said laughing. "Oh, I just have soccer," she said. "Cool I have soccer too," I said. We walked to the front door after one more store. "Need a ride," I suggested. "No I drove," she said. "Same, so I'll text you," I said. "... and I might reply," she said smiling. We laughed it off and then said goodbye and left.

I drove home and got s text from coach saying practice was cancelled. So I decided to look for that girl at the mall on Instagram. I found her and requested to follow her. I soon fell asleep. So dream about Danielle.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Sorry for such short chapter just needed update. Hope you like. More to come. Also, I haven't been posting because of school. ❤️❤️🙈 like and comment what you want to happen. I have been getting A LOT of private messages on the story and I like those too.  😉