Another Random Title

Sorry about my stupid titles. I never know what to put 😂
👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼
       Jeffrey's POV•

  "I honestly have no idea where I am." I laughed looking at my friend Bryan. We had been driving for an hour now just making random turns. We were trying to find an abandoned house I saw online to take pictures.

    "Make another right up here" Devin says from the back seat. I thought about it and then thought what is there to lose. I made the right and sure enough we were stilling on the wrong street.

    "Ok someone Google the shit." Miles said pushing Devin out of the middle of the seat and scooting to the middle.

    "I can't do it I'm driving." I said pulling the car over and putting it in park. I looked at my phone and saw it was two in the afternoon. We still had plenty of time. I changed the song and put my phone back down.

    "Ok we are really close just go up there and make two rights." Bryan said putting the phone directly in my face. I pushed it away and put the car in drive.

    "Just up there." Miles said pointing to what looked like a glob of trees and bushes. I pulled up to the blob getting slower and slower. "Damn you might as well stop the car if you going to go so slow." Miles said making hand motions as he talked.

    I finally pulled up to the house and it did not look anything like the house in the pictures. This one was a lot better to take pictures at.

    We got out the car and Byran got his stuff out the truck and we found a spot to shoot at first. I was going first so I chose the front stairs.

I dropped the last person off at home and finally headed home myself. I was so hungry so I stopped at chick-fil-a and got things for moms, Lexi, and me. I knew all their orders by heart.  

When I got home I found Alexis in the kitchen and moms upstairs I dropped everyone's food except mine and headed to my room. When I was sudden stopped by Lexi.

"How'd the shoot go?" She asked obviously wanted something.

"It was good. I got some good pictures taken of me of the stairs of an abandoned house. Why?" I wasn't trying to show I knew she wanted something but it was hard.

"I was wondering if your friend could take my graduation pictures. I heard he's really good and I want good pictures to remember the day." She said starting to smile. I automatically felt bad for thinking she wanted something from me.

"Yeah totally, but I'll send you his number so that you can talk to him about it." I said stepping in my room.

"Thanks, well i will leave you alone." She said jumping then turning to leave.

"No problem," I said closing the door. I put my food down texted her the number then started eating.

I twitted something mysterious them went to bed. I was so tired.