Will i ever...

Devin's POV

I'm in the waiting room pacing the floor. I'm so worried it's been almost three hours and I'm getting worried. The guy supposedly did some damage. "Alexis Stash," a doctor said walking in the waiting room. "Yes," I said turning around. "Alexis is in a very bad place. She has a broken elbow and mild concussion. She will be okay, but she will also have a few surgeries. A paper needs to be signed by a legal guardian or a family member. Can sign it," the doctor said. I was still thinking about the broken elbow and concussion. "Excuse me," the doctor said trying to get my attention. "Sorry," I said trying to come back to reality. "So can you sign," the doctor said putting the board in my face. "Sorry," I said pushing it away. "I'm not a family member in a boyfriend. Her brother went to go wake up her moms- ," I was cut off. "Moms," the doctor asked making sure I realized the s on the end. "Yes her moms," I said copying the way he said moms. "Anyway, they will be here soon so they can sign it," I finished. "Okay I'll leave it at the front desk," the doctor said turning around and walking away. I started to get hungry so I went down to the food court.

Jeffrey's POV

I was basically speeding, but I didn't get pulled over once. I pulled into the driveway and not the garage because
(1) I was driving Devin's car and
(2) I knew I would only be here for like two seconds.
I jumped out the car and pulled the keys out the ignition. The front door was surprisingly not locked. I walked in and turned all the lights on. I screamed "WAKE UP ALEXIS HAS BEEN IN ACCIDENT." Of course no one heard me. (Our house was actually really big) I ran upstairs to my moms's room and shook them. "Wake up Alexis has been in a really bad accident," I said. Shaking both of them. They were still sleep so I turned on the light. "WAKE UP ALEXIS HAS DIED," I screamed. "No not my favorite child," her mom said jumping up. "I'm gonna act like I didn't hear that," I said as her mom got out of bed. "Sorry Jeff. Now what happen," she said frantically. "She didn't die. I said that so you guys would get up. She was in a Taco Bell accident," I said realizing after that it sounded dumb. While I was talking her our moms were putting their shoes on. "Is she okay," my mom asked as she slipped her boots on. "I don't know Devin is with her at the hospital," I said getting up. They followed me down the stairs as we kept talking. "I'll drive," my mom said before we could finish talking. "Well we can talk more later," Alexis's mom said. "Jeffrey can you stay here. We'll tell Devin to come to the house, but we need someone to stay," my mom said. "Sure I'm sleepy anyway," I said. I didn't mind. "Before you go I'm driving Devin's car so one of you will have to drive that and our car," I said looking in the fridge. "Okay," my mom said. "I'll drive his car you drive the jeep," my mom said to Lexi's. They eventually left and I ate. I took a shower then I couldn't sleep. I locked the front door and turned on the alarm just in case. I went down in the basement and turned on Netflix. I kept hearing things but I thought I was crazy.

I was watching Modern Family and next thing I know someone is pulling my hair back and I have a knife at my throat. "Show me where the money or you die," I screamed (like a girl). "Pls don't hurt me I need my face," I said trying to be serious. "Get up," I heard him say and I definitely got up. He was wearing this weird thing around his head so I couldn't see his face. "Get on your knees," he said I got on my knees and the man was behind me.
I was so scared

Devin's POV

I love picking with Jeffrey.
"Get on your knees," I said. He got on his knees and I was behind him. I was about to tell him who I was when he turned about and punched me. I fell. He kept punching. "Jeff it's me Devin. Calm down its me," I said. "Devin," he yelled so loud India could hear. "Yeah," I said holding my stomach. "What the hell were you doing," he said helping me to the couch. "Trying to have a little fun," I said staring to laugh. "I almost killed you," Jeffrey said starting to laugh. "You got to admit that was killer," I said using killer as a joke. "Nice joke," he said. "Guess who I found in my back seat sleep," I said. I could tell he automatically knew who it was. "OH MY GOD WE FORGOT ABOUT SAM AND COLBY," Jeffrey said loudly. "Yeah," I said laughing. "I took them home," I said. "Good. I'm sleep goodnight. You can sleep in Alexis's room," Jeffrey said getting up and leading us upstairs. When didn't talk until we got all the way upstairs. "Goodnight," Jeffrey said walking in his room. I heard his door lock and I laughed a little. I went into Alexis room and locked that door to. U remembered that I hadn't texted my mom at all. I texted her and updated her with everything. I knew she was sleep so she would see it in the morning. I soon fell asleep in alexis bed.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi. I'm good hbu. I missed you guys. Hope you like next chapter is 👌.
Like: comment ❤️