#alexisanddevinthepowercouple

Devin's POV

I woke up to the sound of the coffee maker. I don't know why they haven't bought a new one. I got up and put the clothes on from yesterday. I check my phone and I saw no text from my mom. I saw that she had viewed it, but didn't reply. I didn't think about it too much. I walked down stairs with all my stuff. I saw Jeffrey on the couch drinking coffee. "Hey I'm gonna head home and freshen up," I started. "After I'm gonna come back. Be ready because we're gonna go check on Lexi," I finished. "Okay," Jeffrey said getting up. "My mom called early this morning to say that Lexi went into surgery and so far so good," He said. "Okay...Good," I said. I grabbed my keys. "Be back soon," I said walking out.

I soon got home. My mom wasn't home, but my sister was in her room. I tried knocking on the door but she didn't answer. Her music was loud. I didn't bother anymore after. I went in my room and took a shower. I picked random clothes but they ended up matching. I grabbed my self-balance board because I wanted to go to the mall.
I noticed no one had fed my cat so I grabbed the food and scoped a little in her bowl. I looked at the. chores on the fridge and noticed my mom said for me to feed the cat and take care of Alexis. I had already fed the cat so I headed to Lexi's house.

Jeffrey's POV

I'm just sitting on my couch waiting for Devin. Then I realized my mom texted me to get Lexi some clothes. I texted Devin and told him to just come in. I went upstairs and into Lexi's room. I didn't know where her stuff was so I just went looking. I grabbed her a pair of everything. I heard Devin come in but I didn't say anything. "Jeffrey," I heard him call. "I'm upstairs in Lexi's room," I replied. I heard him come up the stairs and walk down the hall. "You ready," he said. I still had my back to him. "Yeah just grab Alexis some socks," I said pointing to the place she kept her socks. I turned around and saw Devin standing in the door way. "You going to New York or the hospital," I asked laughing. "Well I want to go to the mall later," he said. "Your also coming but not wearing sport shorts and a blue shirt," he said. "Okay. I'll go change," I said waking past him.

I changed and put on a "00" shirt and a pair of jeans with rips. I took one of Lexi's bucket hats and grabbed my self balancing board. My hands were full so I gave Devin Lexi's clothes. "What is this," he asked. "Your girlfriends clothes," I answered with a smirk. "Why do I have to carry it," he asked. "Because you love her," I said locking the front door. "You have a point," he said putting them in the back seat. I put my board in the back seat and got in the passenger side.

The hospital smells like dead people. We went to the front counter of the floor she was on and there was a nurse sitting at the desk. "Alexis Stash," I said. She buzzed us in and Devin and I walked down the hall. We found her room and Devin started walking ahead of me. My mom was sitting at the side of Lexi's bed.

Lexi's POV

I noticed mom was looking at something and I raised up. I saw Devin and Jeffrey standing in the door way. "Hi babe," Devin said coming to the side of my bed. "Hey," I said. "I missed you," he said leaning over to give me a kiss. "I missed you more," I said kissing him back. "Hi Jeff," I said looking over at Jeffrey. "Hey cabbage patch," he said coming in the room more. We have these weird names for each other. "I'm gonna go home and sleep. I'll see you guys later," mom said getting her bags. "Hold on," Devin said stopping mom. "When will she be able to leave," Devin said. "A hour," a nurse said coming in. "Bye," mom said leaving "We'll wait," Jeffrey said turning to Devin. "Going some where," I asked looking at Devin. "Yeah we're going to the mall," Devin said looking at me. "I don't have my wallet," I said. "No worries. Your my girlfriend you'll never pay for anything when your with me," Devin said making me break into a giant smile and my cheeks going red. I leaned in for a kiss. We kissed and kissed and kissed. "I'm going to the food court," Jeffrey said. You could tell he was getting uncomfortable. We eventually stopped kissing and Devin got in my bed. He got under the covers and we watched American Horror Story for awhile.

Jeffrey's POV

I wanted pizza. I looked around and eventually found a small pizza place. I looked at the menu for awhile and then I ordered. I would take it back upstairs but I didn't want to be in the middle of a kissing fest. I noticed a really pretty girl sitting across the way so I walked over. She had head phones on and I could hear her listening to Double Tap. I really hoped she wasn't a big fangirl because I was crushing. "I like your beats," I said tapping her shoulder. She kinda jumped. "You scared me," she said. "Sorry, can I sit," I asked. "Sure," she said. She hadn't looked up at me the whole time. I sat down. She had black braids and her skin was the color of honey. She gave me a small smile and her smile looked like Jack Gilinsky's. She was stunning. "I'm Jeffrey," I said. "I'm Danielle," she said finally looking up. "OMG your Jeffrey Eli Miller," she said.
When she said it it made my heart burn. "Yeah," I said smiling. "I really like your music," she said. "Thanks," I said. "So what kind of music do you like," I asked.

We talked for a hour or so. She was super sweet. I checked the clock and saw it was time to go. "I have to go but do you wanna put your number in my phone so we can meet up again," I asked. "Of course," she said. I handed her my phone and she put in her number. I notice she posed for a picture and I got up and went to her side of the table. She was posting a picture on Instagram. She tagged herself and posted. There was automatically a bunch of likes and comments saying who is that.
At first I thought she only talked to me for a hour to post a pic on Ig.
"Wow I didnt know you were this famous," she said with a smile. All at once her phone buzzed in her back pocket. She was getting tons of follows on Instagram and text from friends saying why is your pic on Jeff's page. I could tell she didn't like it. "Bye Jeffrey," she said getting up and walking away.

I went upstairs to find Alexis and Devin sleep in her bed. I took a seat in the chair and turned on YouNow. I all at once I had view and questions about my post. "She's a friend," I said. I noticed a viewer that was named "Danielle" I clicked the profile and it was her. "Guys I'm at the hospital and look at this cuteness," I said turning the camera on Devin and Lexi snuggled on the hospital bed. I turned it back to myself. I saw a bunch of people say awh.
I HAD AN IDEA!
"Guys I'm gonna leave in a sec, but I'm gonna turn the camera on them again. Screenshot it and use the hashtag #AlexisandDevinthepowercouple," I turned the camera around again and held it for almost five minutes. "That's hashtag #AlexisandDevinthepowercouple I'll follow some people and like a few pics on Ig and Twitter for who does it. Bye guys," I said turning it off. I went to Ig and searched the hashtag already a hundred post with Devin, Lexi, and I tagged. People were also starting their own tags. I posted a picture of Lexi and Devin and used the hashtag. I followed Danielle and liked a few post. I turned my phone off and I soon fell asleep.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Very proud of this chapter. Hope you like ❤️ like and comment if any suggestions. New chapter soon.
Btw go use the tag on Ig and Twitter following people. 🙈❤️