Whats going on

Lexi's POV

I was determined to find that boy. "Ready to go home," Jeffrey asked. " Actually," I started. I looked around to see if that guys was still around. I saw a car pull out and he was in it. "FOLLOW THAT CAR," I yelled. Jeffrey started the car really fast and pulled out. We made it just in time because he was about to turn the corner. Surprisingly he never realized we were behind him. He pulled into a drive way which looked familiar, but I couldn't tell where I had seen it. He got out and Jeffrey pulled into someone's drive way. "Do you know who lives here," I asked about the house he was pulling into. He pulled into the already open garage and parked. "Do you know who lives here," I asked getting worried. "Calm down my friend Colby lives here. From Sam and Colby," Jeffrey said opening his door. I opened mine and went in the house. There was no one there but Sam and Colby. Sam kept staring at me and I felt a little uncomfortable. I went to the front windows and saw that the guys was waiting for someone to open the door still. When the door was opened he was blocking the person that opened it. They hugged and I could see a girl's nails. He went into the house and closed the door. "He went into the house," I said walking into the living room. "We can go over there," Colby said. "I saw that photo and the guy in the picture is my friend's friendly. Also, his girlfriend likes me, always has, but I can mess with her today," Colby said looking up from his TV. "I'm up for anything," I said sitting between Sam and Jeffrey. "No let's make a plan," Jeffrey said looking back and fourth from the game. Sam was still staring at me, but now he would do it for a few seconds then look away. "Let's get started," Colby said getting some pens and notebooks from the kitchen. "Jeffrey turn on YouNow," I said to Jeffrey after a hour of planning. "Okay," Jeffrey said pulling out his phone. "Hi guys we are live on YouNow," we all said a million times for social media. There were Sam & Colby fans, Jeffrey's fans, and Devin's fans. We broadcast forever.

"Let's go," Sam said helping me off the couch. I think we fell asleep planing for revenge. "What's wrong," I said rubbing my eyes. "That guy is about to leave," Sam said helping me to the window. That was the first time I saw his face and I couldn't believe who it was. "Do you know who that is," Sam asked. "Um no," I said walking away. I walked back to the living room. "Wake up Jeffrey," I said shaking Jeffrey. "Okay," Jeffrey said after a few more shakes. "Got any coffee," I asked Sam. "Always," Sam said smiling. I made myself a cup and got the keys from Jeffrey. He actually wasn't supposed to be driving. He was only fifteen and I'm seventeen, but he is a good driver. I hugged Sam and kicked Colby before leaving. "I hate you," Colby said turning over. "What time is it," Jeffrey asked getting in the car. "I don't know," I said looking for my phone. "Can we get tacobell," Jeffrey said taking a sip from my coffee. "Of course," I said getting excited. "Oh we want a slushy," Sam said getting in the car with Colby behind him. "Sure I guess," I said. "We are eating inside," Jeffrey said.

"What you guys want," I said walking up to the counter. We ordered our food and sat down. "So I had fun last night," Colby said sitting down. "I don't even remember last night," I said. "I know right," Jeffrey and Sam said at the same time. They called our name with our food and I got up to get it. I never really pay attention to the people at the counter, but something told me to
look up. "Need any sauce," the guy said. I looked up and saw the guy that tackled me. "You," I said pointing him straight in the face. "Oh my gosh," he said looking worried. When he said that I remember our plan from last night. I grabbed his shirt and kissed him... then Devin walked in.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you like! Sorry been so inactive.
NO MORE ❤️
Like:comment 💎