Road Trip

Lexi's POV

"Hell Hole," I said. "Can you explain," the therapist said. "I felt like I was in a hell hole. My relationship was going in the hole because of me. I had been in the hospital almost three times in the first few months of me being here. I wasn't happy. I just wanted to leave," I explained. "How do you feel now," he asked. I sat up. "You know everyone keeps asking me that. I feel like I would be better if I was just left alone. You know, to think for a while. I don't want to be put in a hospital," I said getting angry. "Well what do you want," he said. "You know your the first person to ever ask me what i want," I said. "Interesting," he said writing something on a notepad. "Well what do you want," he said looking up. "To be honest. I just want a vacation. I want to go away with no one but Devin and Jeffrey and their friends. I never really had friends. I want to go to someplace like California and just be teenagers. Have fun," I said. "Okay," he said writing something else down.

I soon later got to leave. Devin picked me up. "Are you Devin," my therapist asked him. "Yes sir," Devin said kissing my forehead. He's like a foot taller than me so I have to stand on my tippy toes. "Can I speak with you," he asked. "Sure," Devin said. "Go sit in the car I won't be long," Devin said handing me the keys. "Okay," I said walking away. I wonder what the therapist wanted.

Devin's POV

I wondered what the therapist wanted. I sent Alexis to the car. "Yes," I said looking back at the therapist. "Well after talking to alexis today I finally got what she wants," he started. "What," I asked anxiously. "She said she just wanted to get away, like a vacation," he said. "Well her moms are taking her to-," I was cut off. "No, she wants to get away with you, someone named Jeffrey, and you guy's friends," he said. "Oh," I said. "Well I would have to look through my schedule. I have a tour coming up soon," I said. "Okay well you should look into it," he said. "I will, Bye," I said. "Bye," he said. I walked back to my car and got in. "Hi baby girl," I said kissing her forehead. "Hi baby," she said. "What did he want," she asked. "Nothing much," I lied. "Okay," she said. I drove her home and instantly left. "Bye baby girl. I'll text you," I said. "Bye baby," she said.

I drove home and I remember I had to promote the tour. I decided to go on YouNow. I made a vine, IG post, and a tweet about me on YouNow. I was on for a hour now. I did a lot of things. I had heard the front door open and slam closed. I didn't pay attention to it because I thought it was my sister. I heard steps on the stairs and cries. I kept talking on YouNow. Then all at once alexis bust in my room. She jumped in my lap. She was crying, hard. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I sat in the chair and she was in my lap. She cried and cried harder and harder. "What's wrong baby girl," I eventually asked lifting her up and looking in her eyes. "She...He...I," she tried. "Yes," I said. She sucked up her tears once more. "Him again," she said. I knew exactly what she meant. By now I had turned off YouNow. I turned it off like ten minutes after Alexis started crying in my lap. I was pissed. I stood Alexis up. She stood and I got down on one knee. "Look at me," I said. "Yes," she said. "Baby I don't know what happen and I'm gonna need you to tell me. I will deal with this and we will find out who that bastard is. I will not let anyone hurt you. You know that right," I said as she put her head down. "Yeah," she said. I stood up. I hugged her. We hugged tight. "I love you," she said. "Forever and Always," I said hugging her again.

This bastard was gonna get caught!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hugh turn soon. Hope you like ❤️
Like and comment 💅
Tell me what you want and what you think 😈🙊🙈👸😘