33. Day Two - Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes

"My feelings, are not safeguarded

"My feelings, are not safeguarded."

.

The morning light streamed through the half-open blinds, casting a soft glow over the messy bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed, my thoughts tangled in a web of conflicting emotions. Last night felt like a blur of desire and regret.

With a heavy sigh, I slipped out from under the covers, careful not to disturb the sleeping figure beside me. His steady breaths filled the room, a stark contrast to the chaos in my mind. As I tiptoed across the room, the cool tiles of the bathroom floor sent a shiver up my spine.

Staring at my messy reflection in the mirror, I couldn't help but feel a pang of disappointment. My hair was a tangled mess, and the red bra and thong I wore felt like a flimsy facade. I scrubbed my face, trying to wash away the traces of the night before, but the memories lingered like a stain.

Returning to the bedroom, I reached for my phone, a lifeline in moments of uncertainty. With trembling fingers, I dialed Sophie's number, seeking comfort in her familiar voice. As the line connected, I closed the bathroom door behind me, seeking a moment of privacy.

"I have a confession," I whispered into the phone, the words heavy on my tongue.

Sophie's voice crackled through the speaker, sharp and alert. "I don't like the sound of your voice," she remarked, her tone tinged with concern.

"Soph, I don't think I'm a virgin anymore," I blurted out, the words rushing out in a jumble of nerves and insecurity.

"No way. Who, when and how? I need the details."

"I know, I know," I whispered into the phone, feeling the weight of my admission settle heavily in my chest. "It's him... you know."

"Wait, what?!" Sophie's voice shot back through the receiver, sharp with surprise. "But I thought you were holding out for... well, not him."

"I know, Sophie, I know," I repeated, the words tasting bitter on my tongue. "I just... I couldn't help it. He was there, and I was so desperate for his touch."

There was a beat of silence on the other end of the line, then Sophie sighed. "Okay, okay. Just tell me everything."

I took a deep breath, the memory of last night flooding back as I recounted the details to my best friend. "I just... I felt so dirty and good at the same time. Like I was sinking lower and lower, but I couldn't stop myself."

Sophie listened intently, her breaths coming shallow and quick as I spilled my secret. When I finished, there was another pause before she spoke. "Well, damn. That's... a lot."

"I know," I said again, feeling the weight of shame pressing down on me. "I just had to tell someone. I couldn't keep it in any longer."

"It's okay," Sophie reassured me, her voice softening. "We all make mistakes. Just... be careful, okay? Like, did you bleed?"