Episode 4: Repairs

We walked in the Business Office and heard Bluebeard and Toad bickering to Snow and Bufkin. "Sheriff Bigby and Y/n have returned!" Bufkin said.
"Oh good." Snow said. She spoke to us aside. "We're not finished here, Miss White!" Bluebeard tried to say.
"YOU will have to wait!" Snow yelled at Bluebeard. She faced us. "What did you find?"
"The shard." I said. Bigby pulled it out. Bufkin took it and flew to the mirror. "What did you find out?" Snow asked.
"The door to The Crooked Man moves." Bigby said.
"Bigby, Y/n, can you join me at the mirror for a moment?" Bufkin asked. We went to it. "Don't go far, Sheriffs!" Bluebeard said.
"I know you attacked Flycatcher! Why'd you do it?" Bigby asked him.
"He was working for The Tweedles." Bluebeard said.
"But that doesn't fucking give you the excuse to attack Y/n when he tried to defend Flycatcher AND himself!!" Bigby shouted.
"Yeah, what the hell was THAT all about? Flycatcher said himself they can be a bit much and asked to return to the woodlands! And when i told him to stop by to get a job when he can, you punched him in the eye!" I said to Bluebeard.
"You know what? We'll deal with this later, Y/n." Bigby said. We went to the mirror. "I can't fix the mirror. This piece doesn't want to go with the rest." Bufkin told us.
"Might have to do with the fact Bloody Mary had it." I said.
"Perhaps it does. Well, with that in mind it might take a while, but I'll get it in. Thanks." Bufkin said. We returned to Snow and heard Bluebeard and Toad arguing. "Those two are bickering about whatever and we're at war with The Crooked Man." Snow said.
"Mirror's almost fixed." I said with a confident smile. "Since Mary had the shard she tampered with it, or...something. Bufkin's working on it."
"I'll go ahead and end that." Bigby said. He went to them and talked to them separately. "Y/n, what were you and Nerissa discussing?" She asked. "Earlier?"
"Before we figured out what she was talking about, we assumed she was trying to say she needed a friend." I told Snow.
"And you were there for her again?"
"Yeah. She was freaked out when we asked about the ribbons. I was able to comfort her again. She lost Faith and Lily and is terrified of saying anything. She needs a friend." I said.
"Well, well done for being...you, i guess. How did you get the mirror?" Snow asked again.
"After Beast and Beauty told us about The Lucky Pawn and The Cut Above, we left to speak Johann the butcher. Then we payed Jersey Devil a visit. Woody helped." I said. I didn't notice Toad had left. Then Bluebeard left. Bigby returned. "How are things?" He asked.
"I was asking Y/n about everything that happened." Snow said.
"The Mirror is finished!" Bufkin said. We returned to The Mirror and saw its face again. "I have to say, i have been better. But thanks for putting me back together." The Mirror said.
"Hang on for a second." Snow said. "Mirror Mirror, we're glad you weren't slain. So please show us that sick creep Crane." Snow said.
"I want to know, too." Bigby said. The Mirror showed us Bloody Mary telling Crane to get on a plane to Paris. Then Mary looked at us through The Mirror and used her power to make us stop seeing it. "What... just happened?" Mirror asked.
"We pointed you in the wrong direction and saw Bloody Mary's reflection." Bufkin said.
"We'll deal with Crane later." Bigby announced.
"We need to focus on the immediate threat, and that's The Crooked Man." Snow said.
"Perhaps Y/n could help with the rhyme." Bufkin suggested.
"If it may ask, i'd like it if he didn't do this task." The Mirror said. I guess he hates my rhymes that much. "Uh, Mirror, mirror... no time to pout... so where does Crooked Man hang out?" Bigby asked. The Mirror showed a door with the Crooked Man's symbol on it. "Hold on..." The Mirror said. The symbol disappeared on that door. The Mirror showed us a door in Central Park. "Central Park." Bigby said. "We're gonna try to get there before it moves again." Bigby said.
"Wait, Bigby. When you two get The Crooked Man.... make sure you bring him back alive. He has to stand trial." Snow told us.
"Of course. We'll bring him back here. Alive. Then we'll clean him and cook him together." Bigby said with a smile.
"Good." Snow said.
"Then let's go get him, Sheriff." I told Bigby. He nodded and we left the business office.