Family And It's Side-Effects

"My Lady... Gwen..."

Mmm... Gwen smiled as she felt her fiance's hands caress her, and hold her close.

Their bed was impossibly wide, yet she could see the peasants from up here.

They would all bow to their queen and king.

They would shower them with adoration.

They woul-

"Gwen..." Gwen's eyes slowly opened to (Y/N)'s gentle smile.

Her groggy orbs slowly drank him in, he was wearing his black and red suit but hadn't covered his face yet.

"Hm? Babe? Where are you going?" She used her magic to bring her phone to herself from the bedside table, checking the time, "It's 3 AM."

(Y/N) sighed gently, rubbing her cheeks affectionately, "I was feeling uneasy... I needed to clear my head... right some wrongs."

"Oh... Want me to suit up?" She asked, half-asleep, her words dragging.

"No. Just didn't want you to worry is all." (Y/N) gently laid his lips on her cheeks, before covering her with a blanket. "I'll be back before morning."

"Hm... I love you." Gwen mumbled as she felt herself drift off to sleep.

"Love you too..."

_____

(Y/N) swung through the nightscape of the slumbering yet alive city.

Even this late, the crime never stopped.

He had so far stopped three robberies, two attempts at assault, and three B&Es and had helped many more drunk people find their way safely to cabs.

It was all in a bid to get his mind off of tomorrow.

Where he would announce to the world, his brand-new charitable organization.

THE NOISE FUND.

"No." (Y/N) shook his head even while he was upside-down in a backflip over the city line.

The name was still a work in progress.

"GIVE ME YOUR MONEY, BITCH!"

Another fine night in New York...

NAME A BETTER COMBINATION THAN NEW YORK AND CRIME.

"New York and Pizza?" (Y/N) hopefully answered as he dove into the direction of the alley.

NEW YORK AND POVERTY IS BETTER.

(Y/N) landed on the roof of the adjacent building to get a better look, There were three men covered in balaclavas, each holding cheap-looking handguns in their hands.

One of them held his gun in the direction of the unfortunate lady.

HE'S NOT GONNA SHOOT, LOOK, HIS HANDS ARE TREMBLING.

"Yep. Figured that out pretty quick, These guys are either just starting out or have had the pleasure of meeting a bigger fish and are being forced to do this." (Y/N) sighed as he decided this had gone on long enough.

He landed silently behind the four, The woman saw him and relief immediately flashed across her face.

She knew she was safe.

"I SAID GIVE ME THE MON-"

"Hey, fellas!" The three robbers immediately turned around, a mix of panic and anger in their eyes as they heard Spider-Man's mock Southern accent. "It's a bit rude to shout at night, you know."