Chapter 5

Monday morning***

I woke up this morning in a foul mood. I had tomeet with Blake today to go over the digital walkthrough I sent him on Fridayand this afternoon I had to visit his new house and start the interiors. Ishowered and walked to the closet to find an outfit for the day. I wore a whitedress with a white jacket and heels before putting on my jewellery and shovingmy laptop into my bag. After spraying perfume and applying mascara I walked outto my G Wagon and drove to the office. 

I greeted my staff and made my way up to my office

I greeted my staff and made my way up to my office. Leah was off sick today. I took a seat and opened my laptop. An hour later my door opened and I looked up to see Blake stroll in as if he owned the place. "Hello Mr Carter" I say. Hello miss Miller" he says teasingly. I plainly nodded my head "please take a seat" I say. He looked at me confused as I didn't tease him back like normal.

"So, Mr carter..." I say and he interrupted me "ivy is everything ok" I nodded. "Mr carter" I start again. "Ivy stop calling me that, Blake is fine" I shook my head.

"I don't want to overstep my boundaries, you are my client and I have been hired to do a job, once the job is complete, we can go back to our own lives" I say. Blake looked at me confused and opened his mouth to say something. I interrupted him not giving him a chance to speak. "So, Mr carter I trust you have seen the digital walkthrough I have sent you" he was quiet for a few minutes before he nodded. "Yes Miss Miller". I nodded "is there anything you would like to change sir". He shook his head. I go through the other designs and he agrees with everything  2 hours later we were done. "Thank you, Mr carter I shall see, you after lunch. If you could please leave your address and I will meet you there" I say and stand up. "Ivy please let me take you to lunch and I will take you after" he says and I shook my head. "Sorry Mr carter I have to politely decline" I say and walk out the office. After lunch I drove to the location Blake left on a note on my desk. I parked up next to the Lamborghini in the driveway. The house was absolute stunning, but what else do I expect from Mr billionaire. 

It was huge and was very modern

It was huge and was very modern. At the front of the hose there stood Blake, Elliot and jade. I let out a sigh of relief that I won't have to be alone with Blake. Elliot let out a wolf whistle. "You look hot ivy" he says. I let out a laugh. "Ha-ha thankyou Elliot" I say giving him a small hug and then hugging jade. "Mr carter" I say to Blake and pulled my hand out for him to shake. He shook my hand and I felt sparks jolt through my body. I quickly dropped his hand "this house is beautiful; I can't wait for a tour. My designer Mathew will be here in 10 minutes to take measurements" I say.

Blake nodded and headed towards the house. Jade linked arms with me and we walked up to the house. I took photos and wrote down the ideas that were coming from Blake, Elliot and Jade. 15 minutes later Mathew walked in. "Good afternoon" he says. We all greeted him and he started measuring the room. Half an hour later he was done and after saying goodbye he left telling me he would email me the measurements. I continued touring the house.

After we finished, I said bye to the Carters and got into my car and left. Instead of going back to the office I decided to go home feeling really tired. I parked up outside and walked into the house. Jake and Cain were playing call of duty and my mom and cain's mom were drinking coffee. I greeted them all and went up to my room. Feeling sleepy I climbed into bed and fell fast asleep.

The next morning***

I woke up to my alarm. I looked down and realised I was in yesterday's clothes. I must have been really exhausted. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and walked to my bathroom. After taking a hot shower and feeling so much better I applied some mascara and curled my hair before going to my closet. I put some black tapered trousers and a black sheet with rolled sleeves. I put on some heels and then I was ready for the day. 

I grabbed my laptop and phone and walked downstairs

I grabbed my laptop and phone and walked downstairs. "How are you feeling" my mom says softly pulling me into a hug. "I'm ok now mom, I was really exhausted yesterday" I say and softly smile at her. "I should head to work now mom" I say. "You work too much Ivy, take a break sometimes" she says looking at me worriedly. "I'm ok mom" I say softly kissing her head. I got into my g wagon and drove to work making a stop at Dunkin donuts on the way.