Chapter 16

Ivy's POV

****Authors Note – Mature content – read at your own risk

I led Blake upstairs resisting the urge to have sex with him on the couch in the living room. Once we reached my room, I pushed him on the bed and climbed on top of him. I started kissing his neck before sucking his neck as he let out a moan of pleasure. I unzipped his hoody and pulled off his gym vest and trailed my hands down his abs before my hands made their way to the waistband of his sweats. I took of his pants and palmed his cock through his boxers and leant up to kiss him. He groaned into my mouth. I pulled away and moved down to his boxers and pulled them down slowly, his big cock sprung up and I looked at it hungrily.

I took his cock into my mouth and fit as much as could into my mouth and used my hand to pump the rest of his cock that wouldn't fit. I started off slow before I moved my head faster gagging when his tip touched the back of my throat. "Fuck ivy, I'm going to cum" Blake breathless groaned. I continued bobbing my head up and down faster taking in as much of him as I could when I felt his dick twitch and he released his cum into my mouth. I swallowed it all up and then pulled away satisfied. "Fuck ivy that was so good" he breathed out and I smiled in satisfaction. "Now it's only right I repay the favour beautiful" he smirked and pulled me by my waist towards him and onto his lap.

He massaged my pussy through my panties and my panties instantly got wet with my juices. He unbuttoned my shirt dress and threw it across the room leaving me in my bra and panties. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. I let out a squeal in surprise. He climbed on top of me and kissed my lips before trailing kisses to my neck and breasts. He gently bit my nipples making me let out a loud moan. He came back up to kiss me. "Shh baby, your brother and sisters are going to hear you" he whispered into my ear. I bit my lip and nodded. He trailed kisses down to my panties, and then pulled my panties off and threw it across the room. He pushed my legs apart and I spread myself out across the bed. He placed soft kisses on my thigs and stomach.

"Blake stop teasing me" I moaned out and he smirked again my thighs. He lightly kissed my clit making me moan softly. He then stuck his tongue into my clit sucking on the folds and licking all my pussy juices. I bit my lip to stop me from moaning. "Fuck that feels so good" I breathed out. He pushed a finger in and fingered my pussy before slipping in a second finger. He thrusted his fingers in faster and then also swirled his tongue around my pussy. "Fuck... Blake...oh baby...yes right there... don't stop" I moaned out. He continued fucking me with his fingers and tongue "Fuck I'm going to cum" I moaned. He thrusted his fingers in faster and I came all over his fingers letting out a loud moan. The whole house definitely heard me.

He licked all my juices from my pussy and from his fingers and then pulled away. I quickly wrapped my arms around him "fuck me Blake" I breathe out. He kissed me hard on the mouth and pumped his cock a few times before lining his cock at my entrance. He thrusted his cock in and I let out a loud moan. "Fuck you're so tight" he groaned. Once his whole cock was in, I adjusted to his size and started bucking my hips. He started thrusting in and out of me increasing his pace. "Blake I'm going to cum" I moaned. "Wait for me baby" he said and continued thrusting faster. After a few more thrusts he groaned "cum for me beautiful" we both came together and he pulled out of me. After regaining my breath, I sat up and pulled him up so he was sitting up.

I hitched my leg over him and my pussy as lined up to his dick. I sat down on his dick. His cock filling me up completely. I let myself adjust to his size before I bounced up and down on his dick. "Fuck...fuck...fuck" I moaned. He groaned as I rolled my hips. He sucked on my boobs whilst I continued bouncing on his dick. "Fuck baby I'm going to cum" he groaned and we both came together. I climbed off of him and we both collapsed onto the bed laying side by side trying to catch our breath.

***End of mature content

After we caught our breaths,Blake turned over to me. "Ivy, I love you" he says with so much sincerity inhis eyes. I felt tears gather in my eyes, he loves me, Blake carter loves me. Irealised I stayed quiet for a bit too long and Blake had sat up at this time. Islowly sat up beside him and took his hands in mine "I love you too Blake" Isay and kiss him. We ended up having sex again that night filled with love andpassion. After we both showered, we climbed back into bed and I fell asleepsnuggled into his side

The next morning***

I woke up to Blake circling small circles on my shoulder. "Good morning beautiful" he whispered. "Good morning, Blake" I say and snuggle up to his chest. "So last night" he said and I could hear the smirk in his voice. I pushed myself further into him in embarrassment and he started chuckling making me go a bright red. "lets shower baby" he says and sits up. I sit up and wince in pain. "Are you ok beautiful" he asks looking at me and I nod slowly. He carried me to the shower and we showered. Once we got out of the shower, I dried my hair and he wrapped a towel around him and went to get his phone. "I've just ordered some clothes to be sent to me" he says and I nod. Once my hair had dried, I walked into my closet to find something to wear. I found a waffle knit top and shorts lounge set. I threw it on trying to hide as many hickeys as I could. Once I was dressed, I walked out of the closet and saw Blake dressed in a crisp clean suit. 

"You look beautiful" he says and wrapped his arms around me

"You look beautiful" he says and wrapped his arms around me. We walked downstairs hand in hand after my stomach rumbled. "Sit down beautiful, I'll make breakfast" Blake says and I nod and sit on the kitchen island watching him move around the kitchen. 20 minutes later he was done with breakfast. He made avocado and scrambled eggs on sourdough, berries and a smoothie. He sat beside me with his coffee. "Are you not eating Blake" I ask and he shook his head. "I don't really eat breakfast" he says. O shook my head and cut him a piece of my breakfast and held the fork out for him. "Have a bite baby" I say and he ate the piece on my fork. I cut myself a piece and shoved it in mouth letting out a moan at how good it tasted.

"Ughhh please, I heard enough last night" Lottie said as she walked into the kitchen. I quickly put my head down in embarrassment. Hallie walked in laughing. "If I knew how loud you two would be I would've bought some noise cancelling headphones" she says and I blushed harder. "Will you forgive us if I make you breakfast" Blake says smirking and they both nodded. "I can't believe Mr hottie is making me breakfast" Lottie squealed and I rolled my eyes. Jake came down a few minutes later rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "Morning Jake" I say and he mumbled a morning back. Blake put a plate of food In front of Jake. "enjoy" he says and then comes over to kiss me. "I'm going to head to work now beautiful" he says and I nod. "Have a nice day" I say and kiss him back. He said bye to my siblings and then left.