Chapter 22

It's been a few days since Blake and I reconnected. I've been spending most nights with Blake in his house making up for lost time. I turned over and snuggled into Blake's chest. "Good morning beautiful" he whispered. "Good morning" I whispered back and leant up to peck him on the lips. He deepened the kiss and trapped me underneath him. After making out for a few minutes I pushed him a way. "You have a meeting to attend to Mr Carter an di really need to get to my office" I say. He groaned and climbed off of me letting me sit up.

I got ready and threw on a belted shirt dress. I stepped out of the closet ad saw Blake with a black suit. "Fuck beautiful, I want to just take you to bed" he said as he saw me. 

I blushed and let out a little laugh

I blushed and let out a little laugh. "Come on you horny man we're going to be late" I say and drag him downstairs. We walked into his garage and he unlocked the door for his Bugatti centodieci. "This car is beautiful" I say and climb in. he dropped me off to my office and then drove to his own telling me he would meet me for lunch. I walked into the building and greeted everyone before making my way into my office. "Hello Leah "I greet. "Hello ivy" she greets back taking a break from typing away. "Ivy, Mr brown is waiting in your office for you" she says and I look at her shocked. "Thank you, Leah," I say and walk into my office. "Ivy you look so sexy" he says as he walks in. I ignored him "what the hell are you doing here logan" I say. "don't be like that babe" he says. He steps towards me.

"Just give me another chance" he says and steps even closer. "No logan, I wouldn't ever be with you again, I'm with Blake" I say. He looked at me confused "no Ethan said you broke up". Wait now I'm confused. "What do you mean" I say. "n...n...nothing" he says. "What are you hiding logan" I question. "Nothing, I just want to get back with you, I miss you" he says.

"Beautiful I..." Blake said as he walked in through the door. Stopping when he saw logan in my office. "Who is this" he says. "Logan brown, who are you" logan said rudely. Blake smirked and stepped forwards to him staring at him with cold eyes. "Blake carter, ivy's boyfriend" he said. He wrapped his arm around me pulling me close to him and I snuggled into Blake's side. "Now how about you get the fuck out of my girlfriends office before I break your face for trying to break up my girlfriend and I" he said. Logan looked scared and gulped before waking out of the office.

"Thank you, babe," I say and kiss him. "you're here early". "My meeting got cancelled and I decided to come spend the day with you." Blake says. I nodded my head and sat in my chair opening up my laptop. Blake sat on the couch opposite me and opened up his laptop and started typing away. 2 hours later I stood up out of my chair and stretched letting out a yawn. "Babe shall we get some lunch" I say and Blake looked up from his laptop and nodded. He put his hand out for me to grab and we walked out of my office hand in hand.

A month later***

Blake and I were getting closer each day. 2 weeks ago, he had officially asked me to move in with him. Today I was finally moving in. "beautiful are you ready, all the boxes are loaded" Blake says as he walks into my room. "Woah you guys are a cringe couple wearing matching outfits" Jake says and looks at us. I smile back at him and looked down and smiled, Blake and I were both wearing black joggers, a black hoody and Jordans. Blake rolled his eyes "come on bro help me load the last couple of boxes into the van" he says and Jake nods and follows him. I follow them out and see my parents and sisters stood by the door. "we're going to miss you princess" my dad says with tears in his eyes pulling me into a hug. "I'm going to miss you too" I cry softly in his arms. I hug my mom who had tears in her eyes and then moved over to my sisters. They both pulled me into a hug and the three of us hug each other. Blake and Jake came back inside and I pulled Jake into my arms and sobbed. "it's ok sis, we'll see each other all the time" Jake says calming me down. I gave one last hug to my mom and dad and said bye and then walked out with Blake hand in hand.