Chapter 25

The next morning***

I woke up the next morning feeling the sudden urge to be sick. I ran to the bathroom and barely made it in time. I grabbed some medicine from the cabinet before brushing my teeth and splashing my face with cold water. Once I was showered, I put on my bridesmaid's robe and made my way to everyone else. "Good morning beautiful bride" I say pulling jade into a hug before greeting everyone. Our hair and makeup stylists arrived soon and we started getting ready. A few hours later we were all done. Jade stepped out in front of us and we all complimented her she looked stunning. She wore an off the shoulder satin mermaid gown. 

There was a knock on the door and Millie went to open it

There was a knock on the door and Millie went to open it. There stood Caleb who gasped when he saw his daughter. "You look beautiful jade" he said with tears in his eyes. Jade quickly pulled him into a hug. "I love you dad", "I love you too princess" he said. He wiped his tears away "lets get you married" he said and jade took his hand and they walked out to the carriage that was waiting for them.

The rest of us got into the limousine that was waiting for us. Once we reached the venue we waited in the bridal room until it was time to walk out. The song started and we walked in one by one, as I walked in, I connected my gaze with Blake and did he look handsome. He winked at me causing me to blush. The music started playing and Jade and Caleb walked in. I looked over at brad and he had tears in his eyes when he caught sight of jade. It was such a cute moment. Caleb pulled brad into a hug and then hugged jade before taking a seat next to Millie. The officiant started with the wedding vows. "You may now kiss the bride" the officiant said and brad pulled jade into a kiss and we all cheered and clapped.

After the ceremony was over everyone started making their way over to the reception. We were all taking selfies and professional photos when Blake came behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Hello beautiful" he whispered into my ear. I turned around and pecked him on the lips. He deepened the kiss and I kissed him back with the same passion when I heard a click. I pulled away to see the photographer. "That was a beautiful picture" he says and walks over to Jade and Brad. Blake and I make our way to the reception hand in hand. I spot my parents on one of the tables. "Babe I'm just going to go say hi to my parents" I say. "Ok beautiful, I'll go get us some drinks" he says and walks towards the bar.

"Hi mom, hi dad" I say as I get closer to them. "Hello princess" they both say and pull me into a hug. I take a seat next to them. Blake soon arrived to the table. "Hello lucy, hey ben" he said and greeted my parents. "I got you a champagne beautiful" he said and handed me the glass. "Could I have some water instead babe, I haven't been feeling too good, so don't want any alcohol" I say. "of course, beautiful" he says and kisses me on the cheek before heading back over to the bar. "what's wrong princess" my dad asks. "I don't know dad just felt nauseous last night and this morning, I must've just eaten something funny, or been drinking too much" I say. My dad nodded and excused himself to get another drink. My mom pulled me closer to her. "Babe, I think you should take a pregnancy test" my mom whispered and I gasped looking at her in shock. "Mom I'm not pregnant" I say. "Ok that's fine but there's no harm in checking and ruling that out" she says and I nod. Soon the DJ calls jade and brad onto the dancefloor for their dance. Then jade and Caleb danced and then the DJ invited everyone up to dance. I danced with jade, my sisters, my mom, my dad, Jake, Blake and Caleb. The whole night I couldn't help but think about what my mom had said. Could I really be pregnant?

At the end of the night jade and brad left in their car to go on their honeymoon. Blake had paid for their honeymoon in Maldives. "Shall we go home beautiful" Blake says and I nod yawning. Blakes driver came to pick us up and he dropped us off at home. We thank him and go inside. I let out a huge yawn again and Blake chuckled. "Come on baby let's get you into bed" he says and picks me up and carries me upstairs to our bedroom. He put me down on the bed and took off my dress and pulled one of his shirts over me before pulling the duvet over me. "You go to sleep; I'm going to have a quick shower" he says and pecks me lips. I turn over and close my eyes drifting off to sleep. 

The next morning***

The next morning, I woke up wrapped in the sheets. the side next to me was empty. I sat up to go find Blake when I felt nauseous and rushed to the bathroom emptying my stomach out. I brushed my teeth and slashed water on my face before walking back out into the bedroom. I grabbed my phone and saw it was 11am already. Wow I had slept in late. I had a message from Blake so I opened it.

B: good morning beautiful, didn't want to wake you, I had a meeting at 10 so I'm just going to the office and will be back home for 11.30. I love you

I: morning, I've just woke up now, ok and I love you too babe x

I decide to message Luna

I: hey babes, how are you? X

L: heyy babe I'm good, you? X

I: don't freak out, but do you think you could bring a pregnancy test and come to my house x

L: ahhh I'm coming over now, see you in 10 x

I put my phone down and get dressed pulling on sweatpants and a tank top. I walk downstairs and take some orange juice out the fridge and pour myself a glass. The doorbell soon rang and I opened the door and there stood Luna.

I broke down in tears when I saw her, not being able to control my emotion. She pulled me into a huge hug. "Babes don't cry" she whispered and rubbed my back soothing me. "Blake will be home soon" I say and drag Luna into the guest bathroom. "Ok lets dop this" Luna says and pulls out three different pregnancy tests. I let out a shaky breath, its all getting too real now.

I take all the pregnancy tests out and then pee on each one. I hand them to Luna and she places them on the counter. "Ok I'll set the timer and then we'll check them" Luna says and I nod. A few minutes later the timer went off and my legs felt shaky. "Luna please I can't" I cry. Luna walks over to the counter and take a deep breath before looking down at the tests. I heard a gasp and I quickly look up to her. "I'm going to be an auntie" she cried and I cried in happiness too. My hands went to my stomach immediately. I quickly hug Luna and we both cry together. I can't believe I'm going to be a mom" I whisper.

I heard the front gate open and Blakes car. "Luna quickly hide the tests" I say and shove the tests into the bag and into the bottom drawer. We quickly walk out and sit on the barstools in the kitchen. 2 minutes later Blake walked in. "baby I'm home" he said. I took a deep breath "we're in the kitchen" I say. Blake walked in. "oh hi Luna" he said before walking over to me and pecking me on the lips. "you guys catch up, I'm going to catch up on some work, can I take you out tonight" he asks. I nodded and pecked his lips "ok your sisters are going to come get you ready" he said before he walked out the kitchen.