Chapter 18

3 months later***

Blakes POV

"Ivy, I'll be over to pick you up in 20 mins" I say to her on the phone. "Ok drive safe, I love you" she says. "I love you too beautiful" I say and then hang up. I climb into my range rover and drive towards her house. It's been 3 months since I asked ivy to be my girlfriend and things were going amazing. Today she was coming on holiday with my family and I. I messaged my dad and he told me they were leaving the house now and would meet us at the airfield.

I arrived at Ivy's in 15 minutes and walked up to her house. I knocked on the door and Jake opened the door. "Hey bro" he says and I greet him. "Is your sister ready" I ask and he rolls his eyes "not yet". I laughed and stepped inside and soon ivy came rushing down the stairs. "I'm ready, I'm ready" she says. I take her suitcase and load them in my car and she says goodbye to her parents and siblings. We were going to Dubai for 8 nights. I drove her to the airspace and she looked around shocked. "You have a private jet" she squealed and I nodded. I pulled up beside my dads' car and stepped out and walked over to the other side to open ivy's door for her. We walked onto the private jet and my family were already seated. "Hey ivy" they all say. "Wow, I'm really feeling the love" I muttered. "Sorry Blake baby" my mom says and pulls me into a hug. Ivy had bought her laptop with her as she had a lot of work to do and so did I. We both settled opposite my parents whilst my siblings all took seats of their own and we opened out laptop. "Are you both seriously going to work on the flight" my mom says and I nod.

We were soon in the air and I was typing away. A few hours later ivy turned her laptop off and cosied up next me. she leant her head on my shoulder and soon fell asleep. I realised she was fast asleep and decided to lay her down in bed. I slowly picked her up and carried her into one of the bedrooms at the bed and lay her down on it, pulling the covers over her and kissing her forehead before walking out and closing the door behind me. I ordered myself a whiskey and drank as I continued working.

I must have fallen asleep because I stirred awake when I heard my mom, jade and ivy talking. I slowly opened my eyes blinking the sleep out of them. "Oh, Blake honey did we wake you" my mom says and I shook my head. "How long have we got left" I ask and mom looks down at her watch "about 3 hours". I nodded and rested my head on ivy's shoulder making my mom awwhh and call us cute.

3 hours later we had landed in Dubai and I was greeted by the airfield manager. We went through security and immigration and then walked out to our cars. "Good evening, Mr Carter, here are your keys", the valet handed me the keys to the green Lamborghini. I hired cars for all of us. My dad mom and Kyle had the white Lamborghini Urus, myself and Ivy had the green Lamborghini Huracan Spyder, Elliot had the yellow McLaren 675 LT and jade and demi were sharing the red Ferrari 488 GTB.

 My dad mom and Kyle had the white Lamborghini Urus, myself and Ivy had the green Lamborghini Huracan Spyder, Elliot had the yellow McLaren 675 LT and jade and demi were sharing the red Ferrari 488 GTB