Chapter 14

The next morning***

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. I grabbed my phone and text Oli and Luna on our besties group chat

Ivy: hey guys, guess what, I'm going on a date with Mr Blake Carter x

Luna: eeek sexy Mr Carter xx

Oli: Fuck Ivy I'm Jealous x

Ivy: Oli you have sexy Finn x

Oli: yes, Finn is sexy af, but a piece of Blake, I'm drooling xx

Luna: Lets go shopping babes x

Oli: I'm down

Ivy: I'm down too, bring my gorgeous girl for me too

Luna: will do, see you both in 30 x

Oli: I'll come pick you guys up xx

Ivy: thank you, love ya x

Luna: Love you Oli xxx

I threw my hair into a bun deciding to have ashower when I get back from shopping. I walked into my closet and found apink ditsy floral dress. I grabbed my Hermes sandals and walked downstairs.

My parents were sat on the dining table drinking coffee and Jake was stuffing pancakes into his mouth

My parents were sat on the dining table drinking coffee and Jake was stuffing pancakes into his mouth. "Good morning" I greet them and went to give them all a hug. "I'm just going shopping with Oli and Luna; I've got a date tonight. "Who with" Jake grumbled. I laughed at Jake, even though he was only 14 he was really protective over m, Hallie and Lottie. "With Blake" my mom squealed and Jake rolled his eyes. "I don't like him" he said. "Nonsense son, he's a great guy" my dad says. Jake rolled his eyes and continued stuffing his face. Our front door opened and in walked Oli, Luna and Lucy. "Mommy, daddy I'm home" Oli squeals as he walked in. My parents both laughed and Oli ran over to hug them both. Lucy and Luna also went over to hug my parents. "Lucy my baby" my mom squealed and picked her up. Yes, my mom and Luna's child were both called Lucy. When Luna was pregnant her mom was in an accident and went into a coma, my mom was there for Luna and even in the delivery room. Thankfully two weeks after Lucy was born Luna's mom woke up from her coma.

The four of us left after a short while and 15 minutes later we ended up at the mall. 3 hours later I was all shopped out. Oli carried most of the bags and most of them contained toys for Lucy. Yes, we love spoiling our niece. I bought a few dresses, some new suits and a few jumpsuits. Luna and I also splurged and we treated ourselves to matching new Chanel bags. Oli ended up buying a new Rolex that caught his eye in the window.

The last shop we had to go to was the lingerie shop. Oli and Lucy decided to go wait in the car so me and Luna could pick out some lingerie. "So how are things going with Sean" I ask as we entered the shop. A huge smile made its way onto her face. "it's going amazing ivy, he treats me like a princess, he loves lucy and she loves him too. I was scared to introduce the two f them but when I did, they both got along with each other so well. Every time we go on a date, he always brings lucy along with us and never has an issue" she says. I pull her into a hug "I'm so happy for you Luna, you deserve it" I say., "thank you ivy" she says kissing my cheek. "Now let's get lingerie shopping, because my parents have Lucy tonight and I'm planning on getting laid" she said making me laugh. I bought some general lingerie for every day wear and then luna dragged me over to the more daring side. I ended up buying a few sets that left nothing to the imagination. We paid for our things, thanked the cashier and then left.