Chapter 19

The next morning, I woke up wrapped tightly in Blake's arms. I turned my body so I was facing Blake, he looked so peaceful and I gently reached out to stroke his face. "Morning beautiful" he mumbled "good morning, Blake" I say and gently kiss him on the lips. After much persuasion I finally got Blake out of bed and we both showered. I wore a white Cami and a printed skirt. I threw on my Hermes sandals and was ready to go. 

"You look beautiful ivy" Blake says as I walk back into the room

"You look beautiful ivy" Blake says as I walk back into the room. I smiled at him and intertwined my hands with him and we walked out to breakfast and met up with his family. "How did you all sleep" I ask them. "We all slept well thank you, how about you" Millie smiled at me warmly. We all sat down on a round table and ate. After breakfast we all had separate plans. Blake, jade and I were going to go to the beach. Caleb and Millie were meeting some friends for drinks who were also here. Elliot, demi and kyle were going to the waterpark. We all decided to meet back up at dinner.

I quickly grabbed a beach bag and put in my kindle, phone, sunscreen, sunglasses and lip balm. "ready" I say walking out to our room entrance where jade and Blake were already waiting. Blake took my hand and we walked out to the beach. We set out our beach towels on the sand and jade and I put our sunscreen on. Blake got a call from one of his employees which he had to answer so jade and I caught up with each other. After a whole day at the beach swimming and sunbathing the three of us walked back to the hotel.

"Right, I'll see you guys for dinner, I'm goingto get changed" jade says and walks to her hotel room. Blake and I walk intoours. We shower and then get dressed. I put on a white puff sleeve crop topwith a white high waisted skirt. I put on some heels, a few bracelets andearrings.

Blake wore pants and a button shirt with a few buttons undone

Blake wore pants and a button shirt with a few buttons undone. "You look beautiful" he says and I thank him. We walk out to the restaurant hand in hand. We went to a Lebanese restaurant. The host greeted us all and took us to our table. Millie asked if I would sit beside her so I took a seat in between Millie and jade. "mom" Blake whined making me laugh. "Oh shush, you get to spend enough time with ivy, let us get to know her better" she says and Blake rolled his eyes and sat down beside his dad. The waiter took our order and arrived with our food 15 minutes later. We had ordered Middle eastern roasted rack of lamb, whole roasted lobster with saffron, harrira soup, tabouleh, stuffed vine leaves, baba ghanouj, halloumi, falafel, lamb chops and lamb kofta. During dinner we all talked across the table with each other. "So, ivy" Millie says as she took my attention away from Blake and Elliott arguing on who works out more. I look over at her and she's smiling warmly at me. I smile back at her. "How are things going with you and Blake" she says. Just hearing Blakes name made me smile wider. I look over at him and he's in deep conversation with his dad and Elliot. "it's amazing, your son is amazing" I say. "I can tell he really loves you and I'm happy he's fallen for someone like you" she says. I blush and look down. After new had finished eating we decided o order desserts. We ordered an assortment of baklawa and date and coffee cake. It was amazing. After we finished, we left and made our way back to the hotel. It was our last night in the hotel and tomorrow we were going to be staying at one of Blakes properties.

The next morning, we woke up and showered. I wore a ruffled trip crop top and wide leg pants co-ord and left my hair in beachy waves. 

We all gather to have breakfast at the hotel and then we all went to the house or should I say mansion

I gasped at the beauty of it and Blake chuckled at my reaction

I gasped at the beauty of it and Blake chuckled at my reaction. "Come on beautiful, let's go inside" he says and leads me in. We were greeted by a team of staff. Blake introduced me to everyone, the cooks, the maid and the gardener. I greeted them back and then Blake led me to our room. After we settled in, Blake decided to take me sightseeing.

We went to the Dubai miracle garden, it was absolutely beautiful, we spent a while walking around and admiring all the beautiful flower displays and took lots of photos. In the evening we went to the Burj Khalifa for dinner.

A week later ***

It was our last day in Dubai, we were leaving this evening. I had an amazing time this past week. We went dune bashing, jeep safari, camel rides, yacht tours and helicopter rides. We decided to spend this last day as a family at the Atlantis aquaventure waterpark. I put on a plain black bikini set and threw on an oversized tee and shorts and put my sandals on. I grabbed a beach bag and put in my essentials before meeting everyone in the living room. Soon we arrived at the waterpark and we scanned our tickets and walked in. the waterpark was huge, apparently there were over 100 different things to go on. The guys all stripped down to their swim trunks and us girls took our clothes off leaving us in our bikinis. "let's go" Elliot shouts and runs further into the park. We all went on so many waterslides, some scarier than others but we all had a blast. After a few hours we had lunch and then went to a dolphin show. "Blake, Caleb, Elliot, jade and I decided to swim with dolphins to finish up our day at the park. After we were done, we got and dried ourselves. I slipped back into my clothing and waited for everyone.

An hour later we were seated in the private jet on our way back home. I snuggled into Blakes side and let my eyes close.