Chapter 21

Ivy's POV

A week later

It's been a week since everything happened with Blake, I hadn't seen him, I hadn't seen anyone. After that day I stayed in my room. I didn't have the energy to talk to anyone or to eat. I didn't go to the office, I stayed in my room just staring at my walls or out the window. I had just woken up and was laying on my side when my door banged open. "Come on ivy get up, you need to eat and you need to socialise" Luna chirps as she walks in. I groan and pull the duvet over my head. "I don't want to" I grumble. Luna slipped under the covers and wrapped her arm around me "come on ivy, for me". I turn to look at her. "I just don't understand who would send fake messages to Blake, I wouldn't ever get back with Logan" I say sadly. I miss Blake so much. She hugged me and I snuggled into her closer. A few minutes later she made me sit up. "Let's go shopping, we need to get something for Oli's party tonight" she says. I look at her ready to tell her I won't be going. She gave me a look "Ivy miller don't you dare say you're not going, because you are going" she says and flips her hair over her shoulder. "Now get up and shower and I will meet you downstairs in 20 minutes, chop, chop" she says clapping her hands and walking out.

I shower and then walk into my closet to find an outfit. I threw on a plain black oversized shirt and some booty shorts underneath. I put on some new balance trainers and grabbed a cap. I walk downstairs and my family look at me shocked. "Hey princess" my dad says. "hey" I say and smile at everyone else. After breakfast Luna and I left and we got into her range rover and she drove off towards the mall. I ended up buying a whole new wardrobe. It felt good to do some retail therapy. A few hours later we were done and Luna dropped me back off at home telling me she will see me at Oli's party.

I got home and then applied some makeup and curled my hair before slipping into one of the dresses I bought from the boutique for tonight's party. It was an off the shoulder dress with a high slit. I paired it with my silver strap heels. I added a thin diamond necklace and a matching bracelet. I looked at myself in the mirror and sprayed some perfume and then grabbed a clutch and left. 

I definitely wasn't in the party mood, but I couldn't leave my best friends hanging

I definitely wasn't in the party mood, but I couldn't leave my best friends hanging. Oli had invited my family as well so I waited for everyone to finish getting ready and then we all climbed into the limousine. 20 minutes later we arrived at Oli's, I gasped when I walked in, it was stunning. There was a long table that ran down the middle of the garden. It was decorated with flowers and in purple. It matched my outfit perfectly. I let out a little chuckle at that. 

"Hey babes" Oli says and comes over to hug us

"Hey babes" Oli says and comes over to hug us. He pulled me into a huge bone crushing hug "I missed you so much ivy, you look beautiful" he says and I give him a small smile. "Mom, dad" he greeted my parents and then my siblings. I loved how close we all were. My parents excused themselves and went to go greet Luna's parents and oli's parents.

There was a bar on the side with two bartenders. I walked over to the bar and ordered myself a margarita and walked over to my seat. "Ivy" I heard my name being called and saw jade walking over to me. She looked stunning in a red maxi dress. "Hey jade" I smiled at her "you look stunning" I say. "Thank you darling., you look gorgeous and you match the décor" she smiles brightly at me. "How is Blake" I ask her wanting to know how he is. She shook her head "this whole situation is a mess but we're going to get to the bottom of this" she says and I nod.

We talk for a few more minutes before Luna comes over and takes a seat beside me. "Ooohh he's so good looking" I heard a girl who was sat opposite me say. I followed her gaze and found that she was staring at Blake. There he was walking through the gate looking as handsome as ever. He walked over to his friends and greeted them before making his way around greeting everyone. He came over to greet my parents and our eyes met briefly before he looked away the hurt evident in his eyes. He didn't say anything and walked to the opposite end of the table. I looked down trying to control my tears.

Come on ivy just go speak to him. I say to myself. I look over and see him walking over to the bar. I stand up and walk over to the bar. "a whiskey please" he says. "Hi can I have a margarita please" I say to the bartender who nods and starts top make my drink. I feel Blake tense as he heard my voice. I turned to look at him and he was staring at me. "hey" I whisper. He looked away and I sighed. I've had enough of this. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into a corner of the garden far away from everyone else. "Ivy I don't want to talk" he grumbled an di rolled my eyes at his childish behaviour. "BLAKE CARTER LISTEN TO ME" I shouted. "Blake, I love you, I love you so much it hurts, I have never loved anyone the way I love you. I would never speak to Logan, please believe me" I say on the verge of tears. Blake was still looking away from me. I waited a few minutes and he still hadn't said anything. "fine" I whisper and walk away.

I walk back over to my seat with glossy eyes. "You ok babe" Luna says and I nod and sit next to her. She takes her hand into mine and gives me a small smile. Soon dinner was served. Just before dessert was served Oli stood up and tapped his glass gaining everyone's attention. "Hey, I just wanted to say thank you all for coming" he says and Sean stood up beside him. "We wanted to share our news with our family and friends, Sean and I are engaged" oli says and everyone erupts in cheers. I was so happy for them both they deserved happiness. We all went over to congratulate them. I pull oli into a hug "congratulations Oliver, I love you so much and I'm so happy for you both" I say and then move over to congratulate Sean. "Sean, congratulations, I'm so happy for you guys, please keep Oli happy forever" I say. Sean pulls me into a hug and I hug him back.

I step aside and walk over to the bar. I ordered myself a vodka coke and sat down on the barstool after the bartender handed it to me. I bought the glass to my lips taking a gulp of my drink when I felt someone sit beside me. I turn to look and there Blake sat. "Ivy can we talk" he says and I nod. "I'm sorry ivy, please forgive me. I don't know what I was thinking, I know you wouldn't do that and I shouldn't have excused you" he says. I quickly wrap my arms around him and he pulls me closer to him. "I'm going to find out what's happened beautiful." He says and I nod. "I've missed you" he says. "I've missed you too Blake, so much" I say. He pulls me in for a kiss and then he stands up and held his hand out for me to hold. He pulled me off my seat and led me back over to the group. "You look beautiful by the way, absolutely breath taking my beauty" he says making me blush. "Thank you" I say shyly. We walk back over to the group hand in hand and Millie squealed and clapped her hands as she saw our intertwined hands. I let out a small laugh and Blake rolled his eyes "calm down mom" he grumbled. Millie ignored him and pulled me into a hug "I'm glad you are back ivy" she says and I hug her back.