Chapter 27

The next morning***

The next morning, I woke up sore, I stretched my body and let out a small groan. Blake stirred beside me and opened his eyes. "Good morning beautiful" he says. "Good morning, Blake" I kiss him. "I hope I wasn't too rough last night" he says after we pulled apart. I blushed as the flashbacks of last night entered my head causing Blake to chuckle. We showered and got dressed. Blake and I were going to an ultrasound appointment today and then Blake had Invited everyone over for brunch today. They were all coming to celebrate our engagement and we were going to tell them about the baby.

I threw on an oversized shirt, black leggings and my new balances. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. Blake was sat on the kitchen counter drinking coffee. he handed me a glass of orange juice "ready to go baby" he asked and I nod my head. we got into Blakes Lamborghini urus and made our way to the doctors.

"Hello Miss miller, Mr carter" the midwife says as she walked into the room. We greeted her and she tolled me to roll my top up. "I'm just going to put this gel on, it will feel cold" she says. She put the gel on my stomach and then moved the ultrasound thing around my stomach. Blake held my hand tightly and rubbed small circles over my hand. We all turned our attention top the screen and there was our little baby on the screen in front of us. Tears started trailing down my face. The midwife turned the sound on and our baby's heartbeat filled the room. "a strong heartbeat and everything look healthy" the midwife says. "You seem to be about 1 month pregnant; I'll leave you guys here whilst I print out the picture" she says and leaves the room. I turn to look over at Blake and saw he had tears in his eyes. "I love you and our baby so much ivy" Blake says and kissed me passionately on the lips.

The nurse soon walked back and handed us the pictures and wiped the gel off my stomach. "I'll see you soon Miss Miller and Mr carter" she says. We said our goodbyes and left the doctors.

We got home and Blake had hired a couple of chefs to cook the food and we had it all set up in the garden. There was a long table decorated with flowers down the middle. It was beautiful and perfect for brunch. 

"I'm going to quicklyget changed baby, everyone will be here soon" I say

"I'm going to quicklyget changed baby, everyone will be here soon" I say. I wore a burgundy puffshort sleeve dress and curled my hair. I applied a little bit of mascara andsome lip-gloss before walking back downstairs.

 I applied a little bit of mascara andsome lip-gloss before walking back downstairs

As I was walking down the doorbell rang and I saw Blake go over to open the door. I reached the bottom of stairs when Millie and Caleb pulled me into a hug. "Congratulation's sweetie, welcome to the family" they say and I hug them back. Soon the house was filled with Blakes family and friends and my family and friends. We all head out to the backyard and everyone takes their seat. Our food was served and we all ate and chatted about wedding plans. After we had eaten Blake stood up getting everyone's attention.

"Thank you everyone for coming, we couldn't be any happier celebrating our special moment with all of you. Ivy and I love you all and we are so thankful for your support". He grabbed my hand and pulled me up to stand next him. "We also have something else we would like to share" he says and looks over at me. "I'm pregnant" I squeal in happiness and everyone starts cheering and clapping. My parents pulled me in for a hug and congratulated me. "I'm going to be a grandad" my dad says and a few tears slipped out of his eyes. I hug him tighter and we stay in each other's embrace for a while before Millie and Caleb pulled me into a hug after hugging and congratulating Blake. The rest of the day we all spent with each other.

I was sat on the couch cuddled in next to Luna and Lucy when Blake came over and sat next to me. "I love you Ivy Miller" he says and pecks my lips. "I love you too Blake Carter forever and always".