PART 31: RAID

NO POV

A few weeks later, the mafia guys raided Amelia and Chris's home and completely left the place in a destroyed state. They kept searching for them but they found nothing. They were furious finding every piece of detail to use against them to find their whereabouts. One of the mafia's who was friends with Cole, who is still in prison were close friends to him and he wanted revenge. Cole wouldn't stop even if his in prison he wanted to get them separated but no matter how hard he tried, it never worked.

So he thought of the only way possible is to kill Chris and that's what he wanted to do or was going to initially plan that. The mafia leaders looked terrifying they had scars all over there face and some of them even had half of their face burned on what Chris's mafia gang did.

They knew he would find some way to hide his identity and start a new life, but they weren't stupid to not think that. Everywhere there was camera's watching them the whole time without them knowing. The police never came into this mess between the mafias because they feared them. They feared of losing their men and people and knew mafias are dangerous.

Chris and Amelia went their separate ways and so it began, the end of the new beginning what they witnessed or what they are about to witness is far beyond what they wanted or what they hoped to be. All of these mafias were in jail for so long until they came out of prison finally, after so very long they wanted freedom and vengeance. Even though their relationship isn't good at moment it will defiantly be put on the line.

Amelia was freaking out and so concerned for Chris and if his going to be safe now. She sat at the back of the truck while Tommy was driving and Bill was next to them. She looked around and saw nothing but dead land they have been driving for hours and hours. They were in middle of nowhere.

"Where the fuck are we?" Amelia says questioning

"We just need to drive a bit further and then, we have a house not so far away from here." Tommy says keeping his eyes on the road

They drove for about 25 minutes in the hot scorching sun as they finally made it Amelia looked dumbfolded at what she saw.

"What is this?" she questions

"We are going to stay here." Tommy answers

"You call this safe?" she snaps

"No, but wait till you see how it actually is. It's more than safe come let's go." Tommy says leading leading the way

AMELIA'S POV

We walked into the house it seemed like there were some fencing made around the area there was some kind of passcode as we walked into the area going into this small white house. It had a nice front porch and there were flags around the house.

As we all walked in, there was on the left side the lounge table and in the corner is the kitchen, on the right was a piano bit very small space, in the front was a upstairs and then the three bedrooms on the side, one was the bedroom other one was the bathroom and the other room was for storage.

I saw Tommy moving furniture and a mat that lead to a basement. He leaded the way as we all got in and went down, it was deep and dark but when we saw it...it was massive. We went down some ladders that led us to the security room, then there was a elevator that went straight down underground. We were beneath the house now as I saw Bill nodding his head and waiting there.

"Isn't Bill coming with us?" I ask looking at Tommy

"No, his going to protect and watch this side so don't worry he'll be fine." Tommy says smiling at me

"Okay." I nod my head

The elevator goes down and we went to the ground level. When the elevator stopped we got out only to see lots of other people.