PART 37: A WRONGFUL MISTAKE

TONY'S POV

Amelia told me that she couldn't sleep and she was restless. I was laying downstairs on the couch thinking about what happened today. It was none of my business to put in, but to be fair what Chris did was so wrong of him shouting at her like it's her fault, trying to make her miserable and hate him. What he didn't realize is that he just lost everything all hope all because of his stupidity but I guess everyone was right, mafia people stay who they are they show their true intentions and their colours.

It was until Amelia got out of bed as I just layed restless trying to sleep on the couch I can't even imagine what she's going through right now. All I want to do is to be with her and support her but I can't because she hates me with a pure heart. I saw her walking downstairs as I peeked on of my eye out as I saw her wake me up.

No...it's fine I wasn't also really tired and sleepy it's okay. What's wrong?" I say smiling and confused

"I just can't sleep for some reason...I keep on thinking on what Chris said to me...all those bad things and those awful words he used it was just terrifying." she says sitting down next to me

"Hey, we'll get through this? Okay? I promise." I say putting my hand on her lap

"Do you mind?" she says getting up

"What?" I say confused

"Do you mind if I wash up? I know it's just weird but I just want to keep myself occupied there is a few dishes." she says pointing

"Sure I don't mind." I say smiling

She then got up taking my cup and started washing up and doing the dishes. I was just eagerly watching her every move. She then accidently cut herself since there was a sharp object in the counter that she didn't realize. I immediately got up without hesitation as I approached her and looked at her injured hand.

"I'm going to go get a bandage and a med kit don't worry just hold on." I say as I rush and get the bandage from the kitchen

I brought the bandage and I slowly took her to the couch and wrapped the bandage around her cut part of her hand. As I gently but slowly put it on making sure I don't accidently make it bleed more.

"Thank you..." she says blushing as she looks away

"No worries...I think you should go get some sleep it's quiet late and I don't want another incident to happen with you again." I say placing my hand with hers

"Is it okay if you can like sleep beside me...not with me in the bed I'm talking about on the couch maybe." she says

I was so infatuated and mesmerized by her beauty in every way possible. She looked so perfect even in her black long night gown.

"Sure I will." I say nodding my head as we both go upstairs

She gets into the bed as I help her with her injured hand as I lay next to her on the bed. We both kept on tossing and turning not able to sleep.

"I need something to keep me distracted...because all I'm able to think about now is Chris and I don't want to feel that way." she says looking at me

"Well...I do have a suggestion...something that would keep us both distracted." I say with a small smirk

"Uhm...you do know that I'm with Chris right?" she says getting up

"Yes I know that clearly you made that clearly to me but...what happened earlier downstairs?" I question

"Please...that was so wrong I shouldn't have done that..." she says sighing heavily

"Okay I understand I'm sorry..." I clear my throat

AMELIA'S POV

I really wanted to deep in my heart but knowing that I'd betray Chris...his gone that's what I saw today with my very own eyes. His gone no longer the person he was. I hate him, I hate the fact that he said those things to me now they're probably going to be with me forever. I then look at him as we both look at each other. Things got awkard as we both kept on staring at each other without saying anything. Then I finally speak after a long pause of awkard silence between the both of us.

"Yeah that would be nice..." I say with a smile reassuring that it's okay

"Okay." he says smiling

Then we started to make out and then one thing led to another. He kept on making funny jokes as we both laughed and we forgot to even sleep. Tony then got on top of me and then he left telling me his going to take a shower so he left. When he came back he was just wearing a towel around his waist with his muscular 6 pack.

I then blushed trying to look away even though that's impossible. He then removed his towel and then I just stared at it as I gulped. Seeing how big his dick and how it was hard as I just looked at it. It was big, but not as big as Chris's dick it was but it was really big it was like 8 inches long. I gulped at the sight of it as he came fourth and told me to rub on it.

The only thing I started doing was rubbing it up and down as we then started to make out with him kissing me passionately. I wrap my hands around his arms as he starts undressing me, he starts removing my clothes. Then he opened my legs and started eating me out as I started to moan louder and louder. Seeing a smirk appear on his face with just enjoyment and pleasure as he continued to do that. I rub his tip as he groaned in pleasure as I kept teasing him, he started fingering me.

"Do you like that?" he says rubbing my pussy

"Yes...y..." I stutter not able to say anything

Then he put his cock inside of me making me moan in pleasure as he just smirks as he sees my reaction. He kept going back and forth the whole time as I kept moaning as we did it for a couple of minutes. He then pulled out and we started making out again as he started finger me faster and faster as I orgasmed and he smiled. We then got dressed and went to bed we both slept in the same bed together.

I did feel like a traitor and a liar doing thisbut I guess I just wanted it even though it was so wrong of me to do. If Chrisfinds out ever...then he will kill Tony without any hesitation because I knowhow he is when it comes to me, or maybe that was the old him