Surprise!

So, I've done something a little different. I'm still going to put up Always You as soon as I'm done with the trailer, but I'm also currently working on another book that is kind of like a fanfic, called Maybe Not Forever. Maybe Not Forever is a continuation of Tate and Violet's love story from season one of the show American Horror Story. You see, I've just recently finished up watching the first season of it for the first time and I absolutely fell in love with Tate and Violet's love story, and was heartbroken with how they ended. I could not live without a cliffhanger-less ending, so I made my own. Hopefully, you are interested. And if you are, hopefully you'll like the way I'm going to end things.

Here's the synopsis of Maybe Not Forever:

*This is the continuation of Tate and Violet three years after Afterbirth.*

The past three years have not been easy for Violet or for Tate. Violet has been haunted by her endless love for him, and by the very concept that one of her little brothers is Tate, her ex boyfriend's son. She is caught between trying to let him go, and grasping onto every piece of him that she could possibly keep with her.

Tate has been cooped up in the basement for the past three years, left to soak in his guilt and to relive every memory he has ever had with Violet. His love for her has not faded at all, in fact, being without her only fueled his need for her. She has his heart tight in her hands, and he knows that that would be the place it would remain forever.

But maybe there's a chance for them to have their forever. But then again, maybe not.