Almost Is Never Enough -Hariana Fanfic-

Ariana Grande and Harry Styles had past. They shared secrets, held promises, and loved each other with every beat of their hearts. They held a promise of forever. Everything was perfect. That is, until Ariana found Harry kissing another girl while they were together. What did she do after encountering her one great love cheat on her? She left. She was gone, and Harry had no idea where she was.

Four years passed, and both of them became two of the most well-known celebrities in the world. She had her mind set at avoiding Harry at all costs for the rest of her life, which included fleeing award shows early, and never attending after-parties, in order to not have to encounter those emerald green eyes that she knew would have her melt to a puddle on the floor in seconds. But then, the unthinkable happened. She was assigned as the opening act on tour for One Direction. And if that wasn't bad enough, she was dating none other than Nathan Sykes from The Wanted, One Direction's sworn rival. It was inevitable, Harry and Ariana saw each other again and the attraction that they held for one another was still present, and Ariana discovered that her love for him was never gone to begin with. Harry almost wins her trust again, but you know what they say. Almost is never enough.

__________
Trailer in the media section! X
(Or you can find it on my YouTube channel, which is: hazzasdonut)